She's back

That night I never got a wink of sleep all I could think of was mattheo and how he could read minds the amount of things i have day dreamed about is crazy and most of it is about him. God iam so embarrassed.

-Your pov -

The next day I tried to avoid mattheo as much as i could making sure it wasn't obvious tho just incase he caught on and that would have been another problem. A big one.

I walk down the corridor and into the grate Hall making sure not to make eye contact with mattheo as much as possible. I walk over to pansy who is sitting with draco as they are together I think I am not sure tho as she hasn't said anything to me about it. As i sit down across from pansy something catches my eye. At the end of the slytherin table is Theodore and Enzo being screamed at by mattheo the fear in there faces grew as I watch him continue to lecture them . A tear almost rolls down my cheack as I remember the fear I felt when mattheo lashed out on me, this time I couldn't do anything about it but watch and feel horrible.

"Y/n are you ok " I hear pansy say in a soft voice , I couldn't reply all I could do was point and stare dead at mattheo as he stands there looking  at his clearly hurt freinds. " what " pansy says as she didn't know what happend between me and mattheo " you what it's nothing " I say forcing out a fake smile and continuing to change the subject if it was brought up again.

Idk why mattheo getting angry made me get  so worked up , my dad was a big shouter and that affected most of my life but I didn't want to blame him for something mattheo has done . Do I. 

I walk out of the grate Hall tears practically pouring from my eyes as well as a feeling of guilt for theo and enzo . I left thinking I was alone and no one had followed but I wasn't sure so I just went up to my dorm insuring that no one had and even if they did now they couldnt.

I decided to not go to my classes today as I only had two datda and magical creatures  so nothing really important.

I got changed in to comfy clothes and sat on my window seat looking at the rain droplets falling down the window whilst listening to my playlist that was moved onto a small speaker. That I always have to hide since it was from the muggle world.

After a while I end up falling asleep and I  only realised  when I woke up 4 HOURS LATER .god I piss myself off. I decided that I was going to get ready and have dinner in the grate Hall just so I wasn't stuck in a room all day. I curled my hair and did some light makeup and changing into the hoodie and jogger set I got when me and pansy went shopping. I wanted to piss mattheo off as much as I could by looking amazing and not giving him the tiniest bit of attention what so ever.

As i make my way to my friend group in the grate Hall like everyday I notice that mattheo isn't there and no where in the hall to be exact but I didn't really care about him right now even tho I wanted to. I didn't. "Hello" I say sitting down with worried faces all around " what " I say still smiling as much as I could "where the hell  were you , you go away crying and then disappear into thin air " Draco said I didn't reply I just turn to Theo and Enzo who don't look worried but sad " you guys ok I saw mattheo screaming at you " " what , oh yeh it's fine he's just mad for no reason today "  Enzo says reassuringly " ok cause if your not I don't mind knocking someone out " I say making light of the situation " ok food timeeee " Enzo says laughing along with the rest of us.

The whole time I never said  another word not one  as well as that I could feel pansy and Draco's eyes piercing threw my body making me the most uncomfortable I think I have ever been and what made it worst as that the whole time Theo and Enzo were just giving each other weird looks until one of them broke the unhealthy silence.

"Y/n there's something we need to tell you " theo said witch made not only mine but my whole friend group heads pop up staring right at theo " yeh " I say hoping it's not bad " s-so um " " spit it out theo " " she's back" who's back " I say trying to think who it could be " ASTORIA? " draco shouts out " no no no please tell me its not her , she took everything , my whole life " I say tears forming in my eyes " I am sorry " " no no it's not true its not " "y/n" " leave me alone " i say tears rolling down my cheack....

A/n : ok so I might not make sense rn but it will eventually basically astoria is your enemy as on 3rd year she took everything from you your freinds your boyfriend your style basically everything until she got expelled never returning until now.

{ follow , comment , vote }