2

It would be an understatement to say that they were shocked. Killua really didn't want to deal with it too long but these old geezers just wouldn't let him have his way. "Why the fuck not? I'm death sentenced anyway so who cares if I go or not?"

The old man that was blocking his way before gritted his teeth until the youth that stood next to him 'probably an assistant' Killua thought, whispered something in his ear. He didn't stand exacly near the two and the youth spoke in a low tone but he could still hear clearly. "My Lord, this kid isn't anyone to underestimate. He is a wanted criminal that has often shown his face in public and has done unspeacable things. He killed some high ranged officials and..."

He listed some more things that didn't have anything to do with murder and Killua felt his eyelids grow heavy. Even if he swore to never kill the innocent again he never said anything about dirtyminded perverts that would use their influence to do some shady buisness under the covers and if he was completly honest, if he didn't kill anyone he probably would never get that death sentence.

"I see... thank you Fugi. By the way, why does he have that girl on his back?" Killuas ears perked.
"So far no one knows why either but many speculate that it's a corpse or a puppet of someone dear to him. Some said that the person died and that the loss made him go mad. It's also a saying that he isn't even human but a resentful spirit. That would at least explain his inhuman capabilities." Killua had to hold back a chuckle as he called back some memorys when he payed one of his victims a visit in the middle of the night.

He was already used to the shocked expressions and muffeled screams but this time around it was quite funny. The people around here were almost all superstitious and called him things like 'ghost', 'devil', 'spirit' and so on. He could hear the old man before him say that he also thought that he must be some kind of lost sole that died a painful death or something. The two man nodded at each other and soon after he was lead to a place were all candidats for the mission were gathered. All criminals that got death sentenced and wanted that godforsaken pardon.

He had to admit that it was a little anoying that people tryed to take away Alluka from his back but he didn't budge and insisted on keeping her. After he broke some arms and almost bet several guards to death he was finally left alone and could carry his sister atound in peace.

"W-what is this child!?"  A man uttered in horror and disbelief just after witnissing the caos in front of him. A few of his colleagues tryed to take away that little girl but before they could even get a meter close the air around them seemed to freeze. Some like him backed away after seeing the young boys death glare but some where bold enough to still approach and soon after ended up in deep craters in the wall. Killua had only swung his arm not even using his nen but the speed he used was so great it created a shock wave and blasted anyone too close the other way.

Since that incident everything went smoothly and he endet up where he was now. He had his arms bound (still carrying his sister on his back using his aura to fix her body on his) and a sack over his head to block his vision. A pretty weak atempt but well it all plays in the past. He sighed a little disappointed at humanity tho.

"Ey kid, nervous?"

He didn't move but made a curious 'mh?' to let the other know that he was listening.
He used his En to detect who it was and shuddered as he realized that right behind him was a woman. A tempting clothed one at that.
'Oh hell no.'
He kinda guessed that he would run into a hag sooner or later but it still ticked him off. The woman behind him snickered and leaned her head a little closer. "Don't be, I can't see you right now but you smell pretty cute~" Her voice was soothing and seductive but instead of getting aroused he got goosebumbs. 'Fucking pervert' He thought with a disgusted frown and incrised his Ren aura to get her away. It worked, the woman wasn't stupid and immediatly fell back on her spot not saying another word. She must have felt the dangerous pressure around him that would tear her into shreds if she dared to touch it. He could hear her 'tch' and let out a pleased sigh.