Bi-han x reader| Unexpected meeting

You, a young and adventurous explorer, have been wandering the Outworld for months looking for hidden gems and exciting adventures. One day, you stumble upon a stunning temple surrounded by a misty forest. The energy inside the temple is strong, and you're certain that something special is hidden within. You slowly approach the entrance, feeling its energy coursing through your veins.

As soon as you cross the threshold, a tall figure appears before you. His dull eyes fixated on you, and his figure radiates a power unlike anything you've ever seen before. He speaks with a calm and regard tone, "You aren't supposed to be in here."

You are stunned by his presence. You've never seen anyone like him before. You are paralyzed by his beauty and the mysterious energy around him.

"Who are you?" You manage to get out, still in awe.

"I am known as the Lin Kuei Warrior," he replies harshly. "And you are?"

You take a deep breath, trying to compose yourself. "I am just a traveler, looking for adventures and treasures along the way."

The Lin Kuei Warrior stares at you with animosity . "Well this is a traveling center for the likes of you"

You look at him with pleading eyes, "Please, at least let me stay! I'm tired and have no where else to go as of right now". He looks at your pleading eyes and just sighs.

He leads you to the main courtyard of the temple. It is filled with beautiful gardens and a sparkling pool in the middle. The warrior's presence fills the garden with a calming energy that puts you at ease.

"Rest, so you can regain your strength then leave this temple." He offers you a seat under a tall tree, and you gladly accept.

You sit in silence for a few moments, soaking in the beauty around you and taking a deep breath. The warrior notices your calm state and just stares. "Are you regaining your strength?"

You nod at him. "It's so relaxing here, the view and everything else"

As you talk, you get to know more about the Lin Kuei Warrior. He is an incredible fighter and has a mysterious background. You find yourself drawn to him, and the energy between you grows stronger.

Suddenly, you find yourself lost in the warrior's eyes. They were dull yet so beautiful at the same time, it was like he was hypnotizing you with his beauty.

"You are quite handsome, if I must say" You smile at him and he only looks at you for a moment before walking away.

It took a while before he came back but he came back with some food and a drink. "Take it, you need it." He handed the stuff and then left again, for some odd reason he wasn't trying to get close to you.

You ate the food and drank the drink till you were full, suddenly you were full and you couldn't stay up any longer so you went to sleep. The man came back, and noticed you were sleep.

He went back to grab some blankets and placed them onto you, he gave you one last glance admiring your beauty. Your [hair type] and [skin color] along with your ethnicity features, we're extremely beautiful. The way your skin glistened in the sunlight and your plump pink soft lips glistened was mesmerizing to him.

He walked away awaiting for you to get back up, although he would hate to have you leave. He really liked your voice and your upbeat spirit.