MAPS

THE EIJOA

THE EIJOA

〔 𝐜𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
        ↳ Cul Passage is a narrow, forested passageway around the Oren Mountains. It's the only way out of The Eijoa by land, however, it's under Orendi control.

〔 𝐜𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐡
        ↳ A languid town in the north, Cyffuth supplies the nation's main source of crops. Its primary residents are forager class.

〔 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧
        ↳ In the central Eijoa, Calon is the nation's capital, most populous city, and the original settlement post-Anrhe's Plight. It has the Canstoll, a community center and building of governess. There's a large population of artisan class as the home of the primer Laffras' School of Art.

〔 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐢
        ↳ The second largest town, the eastern Coddi is primarily made of by warrior class and keeper class. It's home to The Eijoa's training center for its warrior class. Due to seasonal flooding, the city was build in the trees.

〔 𝐜𝐲𝐝𝐢
        ↳ A costal village in the southern Eijoa, Cydi guards the Pool of Endless Dreams and supplies the nation's main source of fish.

〔 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
        ↳ In the southeastern corner of The Eijoa lies a still pool of freshwater guarded by tower-like rock formations. No matter the weather, the Pool of Endless Dreams never rains nor sleets. Those that lay on its beaches are said to have vivid dreams

〔 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬
        ↳ Near the coast in the southwestern Eijoa lies the remains of a city. Not much else is known as there is very little left.

〔 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬
        ↳ The Cinio Claws are sharp, rugged towers of stone in choppy, unnavigable waters.

〔  𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬        ↳ The Cinio Claws are sharp, rugged towers of stone in choppy, unnavigable waters

ORENDE

〔 𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐚𝐝
        ↳  In southeastern Orende lies Lysad, a city in the cradle of a mountain, partly caves and partly plateau. It's home to several artistic schools and the nationally renowned Skonheta Theater.

〔 𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐝
        ↳  Hidden in a valley between two large peaks is the capital city of Asphod. It's home to the Siena Military Academy, Roda Medical School, and Starka Stronghold, its building of governance and home of the royal family.

〔 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐝
        ↳  A small city in the tundra, Calyd resides among the ruins of what was once a stronghold. They supply Orende most of its hunted food, and in the warm season, provides what crops it can.

〔 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭
        ↳ In the heart of Orende and fiercely protected by the Orendi, the Dragon's Nest is the home of the mountain dragons, where they roost and raise dragonets. It's sacred, and no matter the weather, snow, rain, and storms don't reach here.

〔 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝
        ↳  The second largest city, in the far north, Stend holds the kingdom's mines as well as most of the mineral and stone production. It's also home to the Lusa Science Academy. The city itself is made from the caves, caverns, and tunnels within the mountains.

〔 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚
        ↳ The White Sea isn't actually a sea, but rather the southwestern edge of the Sun-Dried Desert where its golden sands become white. While it's as hot as any desert, it snows in the night during the cold season, creating a unique environment not comfortably habitable. The Okia Ravine splits it from the rest of the desert.

 The Okia Ravine splits it from the rest of the desert

REPUBLIC OF CORENDEA

〔 𝐬𝐤𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚
        ↳ A cold plains region of permafrost and black sand beaches. It has the shortest warm season of only three months where the snow melts and grass is visible. It has a tepid warm season and a subzero cold season with little precipitation, most often in the form of snow. It's capital city is Calydon.

〔 𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐨𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
        ↳  A subtropical and tropical rainforest with vast, towering trees that extend hundreds of feet tall. It has no cold or warm season, only wet and dry. It's capital city is Aeaea.

〔 𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬
        ↳  Rugged, snow-capped mountains that are difficult to navigate. It's warm season is mild while the cold season is extreme with weather that changes often. It frequently experiences thunderstorms and blizzards. It's capital city is Asphodel.

〔 𝐬𝐮𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭
        ↳ A hot desert of white sand and torrid winds, split partly by the Okia Ravine. Days are hot and dry while nights are cold and humid. It's capital city is Minos.

〔 𝐝𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
        ↳ A temperate forest of thick leaves, creating a dark, shadowy environment. It's mildly cold in the winters and warm in the summers. Snow and below-freezing temperatures are rare. It's capital city is Delos.

〔 𝐜𝐲𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚
        ↳ A rough, choppy sea that extends far beyond the eye can sea. It's safe to roam through near the coast, but those that travel beyond the continental shelf often never return.