His Brother.

Pov Ezekiel: Bloody hell, I'm so Gutted at My Self.. He is so Pure and, adorable.. how was i Ever gonna get a chance to let Him Know Me.

Pov: Zuri walked over and, yelled getting both there Attention and, Exclaimed. "Wake up Love birds, we got class in 5 Minutes and you both haven't moved a Inch! Get it together" 

Oliver: "oh! sorry! i have History in 5 minutes good bye!" I exclaimed and, i rushed with all the speed I had at this point.

POV: After school outside the Building, Classmates would wait on someone to Pick them up After Classes and school, Oliver Knew his Mom would be late to pick him up but, he knew she was dating this guy Named Jerry and, He honestly did not trust or like him at someone point and she told him to Pick Oliver up and, He Agreed and Oliver did not like that Very Much.

POV Oliver: I pouted and huffed harshly Unsatisfied i did not like The Guy my Mom was Recently dating, He thinks he can walk in my life and Call me his son, There not even Married! i hate when he calls me son, i already Have a dad i call him or he'd pick me Up to go to Indiana for Holiday's.

POV: Oliver sat on a bench nearby the School Enterance and waited, 1 hour passed and He knew Jerry was late so he went to the Baseball game to watch Zuri play Baseball at her big game she was Confident to win the Trophy and Oliver cheered her on in the crowd loudly and he spotted Ezekiel Playing and he Sat there shocked Lost in words.

Oliver: "I did not Expect Ezekiel to be on Zuri team and play Baseball as Well." / I Said Exclaimed  Suprised in shock.

POV: After the Baseball Game Zuri and Ezekiel Team won and they Cheered with Team with Golden Trophy they won.

Zuri: "Thankyou so Much for Showing up Oliver i am Relieved You came on time! Where's your ride?" She said Questionably with head tilt and 1 eyebrow down.

Oliver: "My mom's at work and her boyfriend is Late to pick me up home so i can do my Homework." I said with sigh annoyed as well.

Zuri: "Well me and Ezekiel my Childhood Bestfriend are having sleepover at his house wanna come!?" She said with a burst of joy and excitement.

POV: Then Ezekiel Over heard the conversation and walked over to join Conversation After Hearing name Randomly.

Ezekiel: "Oi, Mate did you call Me?- Oh Hello Again Love." ) He said with Sweat coming down eyebrow and head holding bat With Bright smile Showing white Sharp teeth.

Oliver: "Hello again.."/ Said with Slight smile and blush across face Fiddling with fingers.

POV Ezekiel: He's so Adorable doing that. My Matey, I'm gonna ask for his name now that i have His attention!

Ezekiel: "Oi Love, I'm so Daft, What's Your Name Love?" I Said With slight Smile curious .

POV Oliver: He is so Kind.. it wouldn't hurt to tell i already Made A new friend.. / "My Names Oliver nice to meet you.."

Ezekiel POV: Oliver... huh.. my, my he has a Precious and Cute name it matches perfectly.. I need to Keep this Alright. / "My My, It Fits you Outstanding Love, it Wonderous and Splendid!" I Said with Softly chuckle and Bright smile.

POV: Ezekiel Drove Zuri and, Oliver to his house and took them to his room and they changed in Each Bathroom up and down and ordered Pizza and They went and sat on couch.

Ezekiel: "Okay we are gonna Play t or d i'm gonna call someone Real Quick he's a Very Quiet Person loves to read and write on computer and play guitar and coding and video games."

POV: Ezekiel yelled from upstairs to get Attention From Last Random person he said were gonna play Truth or Dare with them"

POV: They All Heard Footsteps and it was a 6,7 feet tall guy with Headphones on wearing a dark mint light Forrest Green hood and some ripped up jean Joggers and white  Greyish hair with Black Streaks and he Has Messy hair but looks soft.

??: "Wtf Do you want." / He said Harshly and with Deep calm Sigh.

Ezekiel:  "Zuri, Oiver this is my older brother Asher, He is Gonna join us in Truth or dare he doesn't Mind." Said with calm and nice smile.

Asher: "did you say Oliver I Don't want Aggressive Son of a bitches in the house Father said-"/ He looked at Oliver and saw dark Glimmer in eyes and, his messy fluffy curls of hair and. also Him Reading  Also Holding book listening to music in his soundless earplugs humming with dark blue Hood and Pajama pants and Socks Yawns Softly and Asher froze.

Asher: "Why didn't you say you were bringing a cute boy here.." Asher walked over and sat next to Oliver and gave a slight smile. "Hello i'm Asher what's Your name?" He said Slightly smiling sitting next to him and Oliver peered over and Smiled with Embrassed blush.

Oliver: "Oliver.." He said with shyly Bright smile and. Asher Blushed a little and talked for hours at him at sleepover and you know who didn't Like that?..

POV: Ezekiel didn't like it one bit.

Hey Guys it's H! You can comment and put a like in the comments if you Want more! Love you guys my Ladybugs!