𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝑨𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒇

Riiiiing

It's Halloween today and Charmaine is getting ready for a Halloween party at Darcy's house.

"Shawn! Can you get the phone?" Charmaine yelled.

"I'm a little busy!" Shawn yelled out.

Charmaine furrowed her eyebrows and yelled out.

"Well i'm a little busy too so-" Charmaine said but got cut off by another ring.

She groaned and got up.

"Hello?" Charmaine answered.

"Charmaine? Is Shawn there?" Cory asked.

"Yeah hold on." Charmaine said and yelled out.

"Shawn it's for you!" Charmaine yelled out.

"Can you tell them i'm busy!" Shawn yelled out.

"It's Cory!" Charmaine said.

"Just pretend to be me!" Shawn said.

"What?" Charmaine said and acted to be Shawn.

"Okay here's Shawn." Charmaine said and pretended to hand the phone to no one.

"Hey Cor. What's up?" Charmaine did a bad impersonation of Shawn.

"Shawn?" Cory asked.

"Yeah it's me Shawn Hunter!" Charmaine said and did a internal face palm knowing she sounds stupid right now.

"You sound different. Anyway come over as fast as you can it's an emergency!" Cory said and hung up the phone.

Charmaine looked at the phone confused and hung up.

"Shawn Cory wants you to come over as fast as you can since it's an emergency." Charmaine said outside his door and opened Shawn's door to see him dressing like Cory.

She raised an eyebrow and has widen eyes and just stayed silent and walked out.

(...)

Riiiiing

Charmaine finally got done getting ready for the Halloween party.

She got up to answer the phone.

"Talk to me." Charmaine said.

"Hey Charm it's Eric you want me and Jason to pick you up for the Halloween party so we can go together? We're heading out right now." Eric asked.

"Yeah sure." Charmaine answered.

"Alright cool see you in a bit." Eric said and hung up.

"Wait do you know why Cory sounded- Hello?" Charmaine said and realized he hung up. She rolled her eyes and hung up the phone and got her shoes on.

This party was a costume party believe it or not!

Charmaine Jason and Eric decided to have a group costume idea.

Eric is Luigi, Jason is Mario and Charmaine is Princess Peach.

Ironic.

She was always proud of her costume ideas.

She considers herself as the queen of Halloween costumes.

Last year she was Beetlejuice for Halloween, she dyed her hair green to really be the part. She was super proud of that.

(...)

They've finally arrived to the Halloween party. Walking in the smell of cigarettes, weed and alcohol filled the whole house and was like a punch in the face when you walk in.