You Know The Drill

-Hat Manor

It was night as the scene takes place in the garage. In a room we see Ridley walk by Roadburn and Jade Mamba.

Ridley: alright bring it in

The door opens and several hat bots stood there. They start hauling a large pile of scrap.

Ridley: alright drop it

The hatbots drop the scrap, as we see a drill fall to the ground.

Ridley: good now leave me.[they leave], shredz is gonna love this. Once I get this thing up and running.

Ridley begins working on the parts. He spends all night on it as the tarp falls off, revealing the Blackhat Logo. The scene transit to shredz and devil room. It was now morning and we see the two snoozing. Devil Dinosaur was able to fit despite his size. Then an alarm wakes Shredz up. Devil slept through it, smashing the alarm with his tail.

Shredz: good morning to you too bud.

Shredz gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom, after freshening up he walks down the hall. Then he hears the sound of welding and buzzsaw cutting metal.

Shredz: demencia, she better not have touched my painsaw

Shredz marches to the sound. Leading him to the garage doors. He pushes the door open and sees a tarp hanging by a rope.

Shredz: what's that

He sees sparks that flash objects behind the tarp. Shredz sees one of them was a person.

Shredz: YO

The figure stops and locks above the tarp to see shredz. The person was Ridley.

Ridley: oh hey bud, sorry but the garage is closed. I'm working on something and you know when I'm working, it's gonna be big

Shredz: sweet, can I help

Ridley: sorry pal No can't.

Shredz: Can I take a peek

Shredz walks closer til Ridley lands before him. Ridley looks at him before pushing out the doors. Then he slams them shut.

Shredz: a simple no would've sufficed

Ridley: no it wouldn't

Shredz:..... yeah he's right

Shredz walks off. Ridley sighs before walking back to the vehicle.

Ridley: can not let him ruin the surprise.

Ridley gets back to work.

- Hero HQ

Our scene transit to one of the Hero HQs around the world. And this one hosted the one, the only Glo. Who I remind you is shredz girlfriend. She was looking at her phone. Seeing the various images of her and shredz.

Glo: shreddy, I miss you so much

Then she flips the view to reports of shredz and the Blackhat organization

Glo: but why did you join the Blackhat group? Why!

She clenched her phone and walks off.

Announcer: G-Lo, please report to the [location]

Glo sighs and heads there. She walks into a dark room and sees a light. Getting closer she sees it's a flaming ball.

Glo: what

???: it's rude to stare you know

The fireball is tossed into the air, activating the lights. Glo sees Swelter and Glacius before her.