Virtual Reunion

while walking around the mostly empty halls of the enterprise exploring and getting lost with Aspen. Xena eventually ran into someone she recognised she didn't know her name but she was on the main deck when she had first arrived. 

"hi," Xena said to try and start the conversation. 

"uh, Xena right? I'm Deanna Troi." 

"nice to meet you."

"you're still in your uniform?" Deanna said kind of shocked.

"well yeah, I don't have any other clothes," Xena responded sarcastically. 

"of course I'm sorry, I might have some clothes that might fit you," Deanna apologises, "oh by the way the Captain, Data, and a few others have something they want to show they want you to meet them at Holodeck 3 I can take you there."

"thank you Deanna" they walk to the holodeck 

"hey Xena can you discripe your sibilings for us their personallity and physical looks?"

"well yeah I have photos of them if that helps?"

"that would be perfect," Goerdi says taking a look at the photo and uploading them in to the system, "and their personalities?" 

Xena explains everyones indivtual personalites and how they interact with eachother and with her. 

"well I believe I've got them perfectly one last thing what does your home look like?"

"The island itself is breathtakingly beautiful, covered in lush tropical vegetation and surrounded by crystal-clear waters. But beneath its natural beauty lies the heart of International Rescue."

Picard leans forward, his curiosity sparked. "I must admit, I'm quite intrigued by the living quarters. Could you describe their layout and design?" 

Xena smiles. "The living areas are integrated seamlessly with the island's environment. Our family's main residence is a spacious and modern mansion. It's designed with large windows that offer panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. The architecture blends harmoniously with the natural elements, making it feel like a true paradise."

Deanna raises an eyebrow. "It sounds like a tranquil and peaceful place."

"It truly is, until a fight breaks out between us a sibilings theres never not one though," Xena agrees. "Our living quarters are equipped with all the comforts one could ask for. There are cozy lounges where we gather to relax, share stories, and enjoy each other's company. Our dining area overlooks a serene garden, and the sounds of nature are always present in the background."

Riker leans back, a thoughtful expression on his face. "And how about your family dynamics? With so many siblings, I imagine things could get quite lively."

Xena chuckles. "You have no idea. With sixteen of us, there's never a dull moment. We're divided into smaller groups based on our ages. The older ones take care of the younger ones, fostering a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork. Our father, Jeff Tracy, is the founder of International Rescue, and he's a guiding presence for all of us."

Picard interjects, "And your role as a field agent must bring its own set of challenges."

"It does," Xena agrees. "Being a field agent means I'm often away from the island on rescue missions. But no matter where we are, communication is key. We have advanced technology that allows us to stay in touch and coordinate effectively. Our communication room is a hub of activity, with screens displaying real-time data from our missions around the world."

Geordi leans forward again, his curiosity evident. "And what about the rest of the facilities? You mentioned vehicle hangars earlier."

Xena nods. "Yes, beneath the mansion, we have an extensive network of facilities. Our vehicle hangars are where all the thunderbirds exept thunderbird 5 are stationed. Each hangar is equipped with advanced maintenance systems and is always ready for a quick launch. The technology behind these vehicles is truly remarkable."