Chap.12~

After you arrived at the girl's dorm and ate. Plus you and Chaeyoung changed into comfortable clothes.

Mina: Y/n can you come with me for a sec?
Y/n: Sure. *You said as you stood up from the sofa and followed Mina*
Mina: *She walked out and went to the rooftop*
Y/n: Unnie why are we here?
Mina: I want to have a little chat with you privately that's all.
Y/n: Oh, what do you want to talk about?
Mina: I'm worried about you, your getting in danger and getting blamed for allot of things. If I was in the same position as you I would already had a mental breakdown.
Y/n: *You looked up at the night sky* To be honest, I would be lying if I didn't say that I don't get mental breakdowns because I do get them but usually I have them before going to sleep or while I'm showering. I cover my mouth so no one would hear it, I honestly struggle with depression and anxiety but when I'm with Chaeyoung I feel like everything just fades away. So I always have a smile on my face because of her.
(This was what Mina saw but imagine that there's only one person)

Mina: Wow, I didn't know that you struggled with the same thing I had a few years ago

Y/n: Yeah but I haven't tried to make it better, I just naturally have dealt with it.
Mina: but that's not very good, Y/n ah.
Y/n: would it do any change after almost 13 year's?
Mina: 13 year's!! Y/n are you actually ok with that?!
Y/n: *You shrugged your shoulders*
Mina: *She hugged you tightly and started to caressing your head* You can cry you I know you want to. I can see it on your eyes.
Y/n: *You hugged her and let out a shaky breath* Please don't tell Chaeyoung, I don't want her to worry too much about me. The only one that knows about this is my manager of my past company, my sister, her members and now you. *You said as you barried your face into Mina's neck*
Mina: *She continued to caressing your head as she felt that you're tears on her shoulder and neck* You have to tell her at some point Y/n. Knowing Chaeyoung she would be for you even when you least expected.
Y/n: I'm not ready, I'm not ready for the look of pity I always get when I mention anything about my mental health or my past. I'm tired of it, I wish they wouldn't look at me like I'm an injured dog in front of them. *You said as you pulled away from the hug and looked at Mina*
(This is how you looked at her)

Mina: I won't look at you like that because I was the same, but I got better thanks to the hiatus that I got so I could get professional help to help me with it

Y/n: Where do you recommend?
Mina: I can't recommend you because mine was from Japan but jeongyeon unnie can help you.
Y/n: But would she suspect something?
Mina: Probably but you can say it's for a friend or something.
Y/n: can you help me?
Mina: I'll see what I can do but whenever you're ready, tell her I know Chaeyoung would understand.
Y/n: Arigato Mina unnie. *You said as you hugged her and wiped your tears away*
Mina: no problem, that's what I'm here for. *She said as she caressed your head* Now let's go inside, I'm cold.
Y/n: Sure let's go. *You said as you giggled walking towards the door with Mina next to you*

When you entered the dorm .

Mina: Holy crap I'm freezing cold.
Y/n: *You giggled at Mina* Go to your room and warm up I'll be in the kitchen.

When you entered the kitchen I saw Jihyo doing the dishes.

Y/n: Unnie I'm grabbing a beer.
Jihyo: give me one two. *She said as she finished with the dishes*
Y/n: Here. *You said as you handed her the beer already opened and opened yours*
Jihyo: Thanks, Chaeyoung is in her room waiting for you.
Y/n: I'll go after I drik a beer or two. *You said as you took a sip of your beer*
Jihyo: I know that you have depression and anxiety. *She said as she was about to take a sip of her beer*
Y/n: *You almost choked on your beer but managed to drink it before you spitted it out* How did you know?
Jihyo: Your sister told me, privately away from the members.
Y/n: *you sighted in defeat* So this whole time you knew? *You asked her, only to see her nod her head* Does someone else know other than you?
Jihyo: No, just me and probably Mina because she passed through the same thing but her's was social anxiety. And she picks up those types of things because of what she experienced.
Y/n: *You sighted in relief* thank God.
Jihyo: I'll ask jeongyeon to help you find one so you can get better.
Y/n: Gumawo unnie. *You said as you finished the beer* I'll grab a water and go to Chaeyoung now.
Jihyo: Sure, any time you want a drinking buddy I'll be there. *She said with a big smile*
Y/n: I'll appreciate that, I'll go now.
Jihyo: Jaljayo.
Y/n: Goodnight, Baby think about me all night long.*You singed as you were about to leave the kitchen*
Jihyo: Yah! Say Sana's part.
Sana: Don't you dare!! *She said as she entered the kitchen*
Y/n: I won't unnie, relax. *You said as you patted her head and left*
Jihyo: You should have seen your face!! *She said as she laughed*
Sana: that's not funny.
Jihyo: yeah yeah. *She said as she grabbed another beer*

You in front of Chaeyoung's room .

Y/n: Chae I'm going to open the door, I don't want you to be surprised. *You said as you were going to twist the door knob* Chae? *You said as you peaked you head in and saw her drawing with her earphones on*
Chae: *She felt your presence behind her and flinched when she saw you through the mirror* Holy crap, you scared me. *She said as she held her chest and glared at you*
Y/n: I warned you but you didn't hear me because of your earphones.
Chaeyoung: When did you come back?
Y/n: a few minutes ago. *You said as you were going to peck her lips*
Chaeyoung: You drank didn't you, how much did you have?
Y/n: one of Jihyo unnie's beers, why?
Chaeyoung: because your breath smells like it. *She said as she kissed you*
Y/n: Mian, I won't drink unless I really want it. *You said as you kissed her*
Chaeyoung: Now go and shower so we can go to sleep , because today was a long day for us.
Y/n: *You nodded your head  and grabbed some clothes from Chaeyoung's closet then showered*

The next morning.

Chaeyoung: *she woke up and got ready while you were asleep*

After Chaeyoung got ready.

Chaeyoung: Babygirl, wake up.
Y/n: *You sat up and rubbed your eyes* What's wrong? Are you going to work? *You said as you looked at her*
Chaeyoung: Yeah, I have a couple of photos shoots and shoot at a comedy youtube vid with Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie. Mina unnie, Jihyo unnie and Jeongyeon unnie will be here so you won't be left alone.
Y/n: Ok, take care. I'll miss you, but I hope that you will have a fantastic day.

And I ran out of ideas for this story.BUT!! Once I get an idea I'll continue with it so look forward to it love's.

Love y'all 😘

Peace out!!! 😁✌️