Character Light Cone

Title: The Important Lessons

Effect: Increases def and follow up damage

Story: As a child there were many mentors who taught her the ideals of Preservation and how to fight to Preserve. She learned and trained but there was something empty behind it.

One mentor brought her to a library and showed her the wonders that began to mold her new power. 

Imagination came to life with every page turned. She learned so much from that mentor.

The child learned more morals from great heroes rather than the generals her adoptive father knew.

The child learned more methods of fighting from historic war records rather than her adoptive Mother and her military friends.

The child found a better way to fight battles without sparing with her adoptive brothers.

Her parents may have fired the mentor for supposedly corrupting the child's mind but the lesson stayed close to her heart;

"Train all you like, learn all you can; if there is no motive or means to put this wisdom to use then it doesn't matter"

The quote remains engraved on an old bookmark that marks a page from an old children's tale. The adult sets down her coffee and heads into The Fragmentum when nobody is looking.

"Time to put the knowledge into good use, for The Preservation"