•♡•

It was a foggy autumn morning

It was a foggy autumn morning. Everyone was up and moving already, doing whatever they'd usually do.

Everyone but Randal.

Still in the room he shared with his not-so-human pet (and now mate) Randal laid in his coffin with something smothered between his animalistic thighs and tangled in his paw-like hands. His beloved Sebastian had left out some dirty clothes that were practically soaked with his scent, and it was driving Randal insane, especially being deep in a seasonal heat. His eyes were shut tight as his eyebrows knitted together in a look of arousal as he rocked his hips against his coffin bed, rubbing his agitated cryptid cunt against his mates clothes as he held another peice of clothing tight in his paws and took in deep breaths while latching his teeth onto it as well, as if he were scruffing it.

"Mmphf...h-hahh..ah fuck- mmn-!" He pressed his throbbing cunt down hard, slowly dragging it against the fabric. His mates clothes were slowly being coated in Randals hot and thick slick that oozed and pumped out of him with every move he made. Sweet lewd purrs and moans left his maw, muffled by the scruffed pants he buried his face in as his paws kneaded away at them and his pillow he hugged tight. He took in another deep inhale as a shiver ran down his spine, his small ridge of ginger hair standing up along his back and his ears pinned against his head. He was getting close.

His grinding got harder and faster, the soft sound of his body moving against his blanket and mates clothes now being mixed with faint wet squishes of his needy cunt. Thick slimy ropes of slick stuck to the underside of his tail and to his thighs, stretching and trailing off every time he would move his hips up. Drool poured from his locked fangs around Sebastians pants, his claws digging into them and his pillow as his eyes rolled up. His breathing became more and more labored as his eyelids struggled to stay open even for a second as he lifted his head and unhooked his fangs from the pants, letting them drop as thin trails of drool hung from his chin. His long black tongue slid out as he began to pant, his cries for sexual attention no longer muted by anything as he pushed himself upright and desperately humped the wadded up clothes under him, his sopping wet pussy now gliding easily along them thanks to all the slick and sweat they've soaked up.

"A-ah! Ahhhfuck, fuckfuckfuck- h-hah! O-ooh yes, god fuck yeah...u-uh.." Randals cries were shaky and breathless as he whined out between pants, drool swaying and slowly dripping from his maw and down his tongue and jaw as he clamped his eyes shut and aggressively thrusted his heated pussy forward, he was so goddamn close now, any minute now he would snap.

Meanwhile, someone was making their way down the hall...

Randal was so out of it. He could barely think or stay conscious, his pussy was doing all the work now. His paws kneaded under him and his tail slightly raised at the base, the tip flicking around on the floor. Friction was building up between him and his mates clothes, which were now probably 10 times dirtier than before. He only got louder in desperation as he felt a knot growing stronger in his belly, ready to undo itself in a burst of ecstasy. Just a few more hard thrusts was all it took to cause that knot to be undone, and Randal lost his mind.

"A-aAH! HAH-HH FUCK!- aahh-ah-hAH! AHOHH FUU-AHK..!"

His upper body jolted forward as his head dropped and arms struggled to keep him upright as he pounded his spazzing pussy into his bed, his clit becoming overwhelmed as more drool flooded from his maw and dampened both his pillow and mates pants (because they just weren't soaked enough) as his tail shook and his back ridge stood up high on end. He rode out his orgasm hard and panted and cried all throughout it, making his presence and situation known. He continued to purr sweet lewd noises until one final sigh and his grinding stopped. His pussy was still throbbing out the last of his orgasm as he sat there catching his breath. He blinked away a few tears and gave one final sigh before relaxing his body- he didn't realize just how tense he was.

The bedroom door opened.

"Hey Randal Luther wants you downstairs fo-"

Sebastian stood in the doorway, wide eyed and face a little flushed.

Randal whipped his head around, returning the same look. The whole room now was filled with his heat scent and it was practically drowning Sebastians sense of smell.

He blinked a few times and stepped in, shutting the door behind him. Randal went to open his mouth to explain himself but was cut off by his mate.

"You know what?"

Randals eared pricked up, hearing Sebastian lock the door behind him.

"Luther can wait a bit."

•♡•