human

"Angel, you are a beast in bed, did you know?" 

"Oh hush...of course I am." 

Crowley snickered before placing a peck on Aziraphale's forehead. They were extremely content. There they were, lying in bed, in each other's arms, no worry of heaven or hell chasing after them. All there was was the warmth and comfort of each other. Crowley was the big spoon of course. Interestingly, Crowley's favorite pastime was burying his face in Aziraphale's hair. He would inhale the most heavenly scent, a scent he had not smelled since he was an angel himself. Cocoa. That's what it was. Angels always seemed to smell like a hot cup of cocoa. Aziraphale in particular smelled like the warmest most comforting brand of the drink and Crowley could spend hours raking his hands through his white hair. Aziraphale purred in approval and Crowley quickly enveloped him in a hug. 

"Crowley?" 

"Stop doing that." 

"Stop what?" 

"BEING FUCKING CUTE." Crowley stared at Aziraphale's pale plump face, his nose a shade of pink. How could someone make him want to hold them forever but also devour them at the same time? Aziraphale's cheeks dusted with pink and he lightly bit his lip. "Oh for fuck's sake," Crowley muttered under his breath before diving down to kiss his lips, tasting that familiar residue of cocoa and Eccles cakes. 

"C-crowley we can't do round 5, please-" Aziraphale whispered. 

"Oh I know, we're keeping it entirely PG, angel," Crowley muttered before crashing his lips back down onto his. Everytime their mouths parted, Crowley's heart would swell as he saw his angel's face grow increasingly disheveled and crazed. He love that he did that him. 

"This isn't PG, Crowley," Aziraphale murmured between moans. Crowley created a rough trail of kisses and bites along Aziraphale's jaw and his neck. 

"What if I were to tempt you?" Crowley said devilishly, his jaundiced eyes twinkling. Aziraphale stayed silent for a bit before quietly conceding, "temptation accomplished." 

The two of them would remain horizontal for the next decade. Supernatural beings tend to have an inordinately substantial libido. When they finally emerged from their rut, Aziraphale decided that as wondrous as sex was, maybe it was time to leave the bedroom. Every night, Aziraphale had miracled the room clean and fresh, free from celestial semen, but really, Aziraphale always knew that it was there underneath, and he always held a small nagging feeling of guilt. He had kept those bedsheets in tip top condition for centuries. Aziraphale expressed these concerns to Crowley one morning only to be met with a flurry of snickers and an ensuing temptation to go on with their ineffably lustful actions. Nevertheless, Aziraphale was ready to leave his sex machine days behind him. Crowley on the other hand did not care for this development. 

"Angel, remind me again why we're doing this?" 

"BECAUSE, I came back to you because a) I love you-" 

"I am aware," Crowley said with a smirk, wrapping his arms around Aziraphale from behind him. 

"And b) because I love the mortal world and I didn't want to see heaven and hell ruin it!" 

"That's fair." 

"We are going for simplicity. We're just going to go for a stroll around Soho and then maybe we can go in our Bentley and go to the Ritz." 

"It's MY Bentley, angel." 

"Ours, yours, same thing. I'm sure Niat Ruc misses us, dearly." 

"Then let's go!" 

"Of course, dear."