Chapter 8: Maybe I can help you

Shawnee's pov

I look at my time in my watch and I try to time travel for a while right now to gather more information and finally I reach Kaiser's story.

Hmm seeing this story there this girl also look like the creator they actually look the same, but the story is about school relationship and bdsm and I heard Kaiser is quite younger.

Isn't this wrong?

I go to that tine and wave my hand to Kaiser "Oh Shawnee!" Sabi niya at napangiti ako "napabisita ka did you need some investigation?" Tinanong niya ako and he smiled and I am sured he already kidnap the girl he love.

"Nothing really just wondering around" sabi ko. "Kaiser I found something related to—" naputol ang sinasabi ng lalakeng teal ang buhok and my eyes widen why his eye is golden.

"Who is he?" Sabi ko "oh him he is Haru he hanging around with Ceasar all the time and I just spending my time with him" sabi ni Kaiser "hmmm I see nice to meet you Haru my name si Shawnee" sabi ko at ngumiti and he also smiled "I'm also glad to meet you" sabi niya.

"Anyway Kaiser I found it related to Ceasar and September's document isn't this proof that September is Floraine and Ceasar is Beom Haesol" sabi nito and my eyes widen they're idols but why this person saying that Ceasar and September are the idol is it possible that they also travel in time?

"I cannot confirm it since I have a feeling something bad gonnna happen to me well Haru I need to find more information" sabi ni Kaiser.

"Anyway Kaiser and Haru I gonna leave first I gonna go somewhere" sabi ko "alright bye" sabi ni Kaiser at nag wave ng hand naman si Haru.

I need to travel time again and find Haru.

When I travel back to time I saw Haru staring at September hinatak ko naman braso nito. "Why you have golden eyes?" Sabi ko at parang nagulat ito. "My parents" sabi niya "that looks like contact lenses" sabi ko and he nodded "and anyway you're Shawnee you're friends with September and Ceasar right?" Sabi nito.

Haru is the son of Ceasar and September the one go back to time is Beom Haesol because he lost September or you can call her Floraine

Napahawak ako sa ulo ko sa sinabi niya at napangiti naman ako "ok ka lang?" Tanong niya sakin at tumango naman ako "oo ok lang ako" sabi ko. But why Ceasar doesn't have golden eyes?

Because he have red....

Red eyes?

"Anyway Haru I gonna leave right now I gonna meet someone later" sabi ko "bye Haru" sabi niya and he smiled and I go back to normal time and I saw Xyia is waiting just sitting to the bench.

Naglakad na ano palapit sakanya at nag wave ng hand and she saw me napatayo naman siya at niyakap ako. "Shawnee how are you? I miss you so much!" Sabi niya and I give her a fake smile.

"I miss you so much I been busy with my part time jobs" sabi ko and she hug me even tighter "wanna play games now then?" Sabi niya and I smiled.

Yxia's pov

Napansin ko iba galawin ni Shawnee ngayon but he rocking me hard right now, "Shawnee did something happened in the past few days?" Nag tanong ako sakanya "nothing why you ask? More in being the only person who will earn money for my mother" sabi niya.

"Did you even have siblings?" Nagtanong uli ako "no I don't have any siblings only a mother" sabi niya and he smiled "well looks like your mom is great she raised a handsome son" sabi ko. "Thanks for the compliment and you're also a pretty lady" sabi niya at napangiti naman ako sa sinabi.

"Hey Shawnee stop squishing me" sabi ko and I can feel him being rough to me "I'm almost done I just miss you so much" he said and I feel a hot fluid inside me.

"FUCK!? DID YOU DO IT INSIDE ME?" sabi ko at tinulak ko siya pero nagulat ako yung tinali niya kamay ko. "I'm ain't done I need to give you 3 more seeds to successful implant a child inside you" sabi niya at nagulat ako "why are you doing this!?" Sabi ko.

"Because I love you I don't want others to take you away from me I don't want your sex partners to be first so I go first, now you're mine you can choose fate of life?" Sabi ni Shawnee and he pinch my cheeks "I can't understand what's the purpose of this world" sabi niya sakin and he smiled.

"Maybe you and me are meant to be together" sabi niya and he kissed my forehead "you're crazy why are you doing this!?" Sabi ko sakanya.

"It's for someone I wanted to bring back and I need you to be mine for that" sabi niya and he smiled.

AFTER 3 HOURS I can't believe what he done to me he put a seed inside of me like 8 times I wanna die why this person being like this why he even do this to me?

At ano sinasabi niya he doing this for someone he wanted to revive? Siraulo ata siya. He lock me up inside a room and one of my leg has a lock on it.

What did I even do to deserve this?

It just makes me cry keylan nagugustohan ko na ang tao yun pala masama ang ugali, maybe this my karma for fucking alot of guys I want to be free...

Or maybe I play along?

Yxia.... Yxia....

I heard a female voice and I feel chill ako lang naman nag-iisa sa bahay na ito ngayon he kidnap me and nobody knows where I am and my phone ain't here.

Yxia... maybe I can help you.

Sabi ng boses at nanglaki mata ko makita ang babaeng naka-dress na white.