3

Caly's Pov

Buti naman at nakaalis na Yun aswang dito sa bahay. Wala naman talaga akong gagawin ngayon kundi matulog at magbabasa sana ako ng libro kaso kailangan ko pa pala yun puntahan sa library ng school mahal kase Yun books ng mga law student. Kaya naman naligo na ko at nagpunta na ko sa school library.

Nakahead set lang ako and nakinig ng classical music while I started reading, The tools of arguments ang binabasa ko.

I was in deep sa magbabasa ko when someone called on my phone.

It's not registered so diko pinansin. And di naman na ulit tumunog so deretso lang ako sa pagbabasa.

Ng mapagud ako ay umalis nadin ako dun and umuwi na. Nagluto lang ako ng noodles at itlog, Ito lang kase ang kaya kong lutuin. Kumakain na ko ng my biglang kumatok sa pinto.

Kunot noo kong binuksan at nakita kong my delivery. Huh?? Maling bahay ata napuntahan nito ahhh.

" Ms. Mendoza po??? " Tumango ako " Paperma nalang maam" Ngiti nyang sabi

" Sir wala po akong pinapadeliver"

" Maam sa inyo po kase naka address at nakapangalan. "

" Ok sir thank you" At sinaraduhan ko na ang pinto pagkatapos.

"Kanino naman manggagaling to??? " I asked myself.

When I opened it foods ang laman at my note sa loob.

Hi! I know you don't have food already there, so I make delivery for you.
Enjoy eating!!!!

Apollo

Ang weird ng taong yun, di naman kami close para padalhan nya ko nito. Pero
salamat na din libre foods. At ang dami, my gulay, pasta and meat .

Kinain ko nalang lahat and ng matapos ako. Nagshower and natulog na ko.

Kinabukasan nagising na naman ako sa katok sa pinto.

" Shiiiit!!!! " Ang aga pa, I checked the time 6am lang.

Inis kong binuksan ang pinto.

" Sino ba yan!!!! "

" Good morning!!! " Bati sakin ng pontio pilatong istorbo. I look at him head to foot.

" Tsk!!! "I slammed the door in his face and I walk to bed again. I'm really sleepy.

Xander's Pov

What just happened??? I was stunned!!! And can't believe, what happened!!!

That girl is really something!!! When I got back to my senses. I just smiled and I waited for her, here in her front door, I sat there. Till I don't know how long.

After an hour or two, I heard the door opens.

" What are you still doing here?? " Walang gana nyang sabi.

" Ahmmm I want to have breakfast with you?!! I brought something?!!! " I said

She just walk inside her house, she didn't close the door so I walked in na rin.

Her house is small, 1 room, 1cr and a small space for the kitchen and living room.

I don't know why I like to come here. I feel so comfortable here. It's peaceful.

" Hoy!!! Ok ka lang?? Creepy mo??!

" Hahaha sorry!! Don't be scared sakin!! I'm just happy! " And I smile again.

I don't know din why I can smile easily and talkative whenever she's around. It's overwhelming!!! This feeling!! But I'm loving it, all of it!!!

" Umalis kana pagkatapos mo"

" Huh? Why?? " I want to be with her pa eh.

" Cause I said so" She lazily said.

" Ok " I reply lethargic " Can I see you again?? "

" No! "

" Then when can I see you?? " Well that comes out demanding.

I looked at her and saw her bored face turns to surprise!!

" And who are you to demand anything to me??? "

" Ahhhmmmm no no no I'm not demanding, sorry I -I don't know!!? I just want to see you again. "

" Get out! " She said in calm voice.

" Please I'm sorry!!! "

" Get out!!! " She said in a very scary tone. So I run out her house..

Haaayyys!!! Then I kick my cars wheel.

" Wrong move!!!  Shit!!! " I get inside my car. I drove to my office.

When I get inside my employees are quiet but greeted me. All my employees are scared of me. Cause in the world of business I'm ruthless.

" Good morning sir! " My secretary " Sir you have a meeting with the board 2pm, 4pm with Mr Cadiz and dinner meeting with Ms Hernandez. "

" Cancel all of it"

" But sir---"

" Ms Cruz, please don't make me repeat myself!! '' and I lazily look at her.

" Ok sir, I'm sorry! "

And she get back to her work.

Me I get into my office. And think.

What will I do to please my Bella. I can't come with any idea so I called Pete.

" Pete, come to my office!! " And ended the call.

After 20 mins his here.

" What's the rush dude?? "

" What do you think Bella would want?? "

" Huh!!! Who's Bella.??! And you called me just for a girl"

" Caly, stupid!!! "

" Ohhh!!! Why what happened?? "

" I just did something wrong kanina, when I was in her house??! "

" What!!! You've been to Caly's house??!! "

" Yes and I'd sleep there already?? Why?? "

" Well that's the first, kase she is very aloof. And don't like people around her. And you!!! That's new and you slept in other people's house!!!  What is happening to the world??!!!! "

" Will you just help me!!! You're so loud!!! "

" Hahahaha ok ok!!! Chill dude! "

" So??? "

" Well?? " I was so Focused on him " Well ahmmm I don't have any idea! Sorry dude!! I told you she doesn't talk to anyone. But one thing I know is she reads a lot! "

" What kind of books?? "

" About law!?? "

Interesting?? Me wondering what book of law will I buy. I got up to my chair and put my coat on.

" Where are you going??! "

" Out" And I got out to my office and didn't mind Pete calling me.