Jealousy is fire

ON CALL ;

TAEHYUNG - The party will start by 8 P.M. will you arrive at the party by then ?

Y/N - hmmm maybe not because I have to prepare the presentation file for tomorrow's meeting .

but around nine I'll be free .

TAEHYUNG - ok , I'll wait for you at home then .

Y/N - No, Tae it's you who will be throwing today's party. It will be rude if you didn't reached their on time . you should leave before me and after completing my work I'll join you straight at the venue .

TAEHYUNG - Alright then , don't stress yourself babe take care bye , I love you .

Y/N - I get it Tae , love you more bye .

Kim Taehyung and Park y/n are couples since their high school . it's been 8 years they are in a healthy relationship. Taehyung is loving and caring boyfriend . they both love each other a lot . and they both are CEOs of different companies . and they both live in together .

Tae's company made a big deal with a international company so he is holding a party for his business partners and employs .

(A/N) - I think that enough intro . now , back to the story .

Y/n arrived at their house after completing her work . it was already 8:30 so she freshen up and got ready to leave for party as fast as she could.

AT PARTY -

Y/N arrived at the venue hall and started searching for her boyfriend while greeting everyone on the way she knows.

Y/N's POV-

I was greeting one of my business partner but Suddenly a familiar and sharp voice called my name from behind .

I turned around and show the face which would be the face I never in my worst wanted to see .

That Bitch Kim Jennie , who always want to get in Taehyung's pants . she was the same in high school too attention seeker .

Jennie - Oh ! look There you are , same as you were in high school looking like trash again .

Y/n - Are you talking about yourself here Jennie cuz we both know who is looking like a trash today .

Jennie - whatever bitch I am not here to talk to you , I'm gonna make Taehyung oppa mine today you just wait and watch .

Y/n scoffed at her and folded her hands on her chest while glaring at Jennie .

Y/n - Making Taehyung your is far away you can not even touch him Jennie . stop dreaming . even why am I wasting my time on you .

Saying that y/n left and went to Taehyung . But Jennie was standing their with a cunning face while smirking.

MEANWHILE;

Taehyung was talking to his business partner Mr. Kim Seokjin. Seeing that her handsome boyfriend was busy y/n didn't said anything and just started at him while standing beside him . her mind started processing everything that Jennie said to her . but she came back to earth when she felt a warm palm intervening with hers.

Taehyung - please excuse me for a while Mr. Jin . My lady need attention now.

JIN - hahaha no problem Mr. Kim Take your time. (left with a horse laugh)

Taehyung - so you finally got the time to meet your man . huh ?

(with a teasing voice and looking at y/n from head to toe ) .