Part 1

London

A man is sleeping peacefully on his bed. Suddenly he starts sweating and wakes up with a shout

Man: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

What the hell was that why did i see a couple fighting is this related to my past. Oh my god when will i know what happened to me in the past why am i being alone with no one with me? Please help me to find about my past?

Delhi

Lady: Why did you do that to me still I can't believe that you would betray me like that? What did I lack that you have to go to other woman? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Man: still when you will remember about that man that you will spoil your health and already you have insomnia? Have you taken the tablet? It's sleeping time.

Lady: I can never forget about him. I will never forget about him that is the only reason for me to spend my days and nights. But it gave me strength to look forward for the rest of my life with you two beside me.

Man: do you think that man will be thinking about you? For god sake we don't even know whether he is alive or dead. According to you he may be alive, but for us he is dead.

Lady: CHOTTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man: Please don't yell at me this is the truth of the man who is unfortunately my father.

Lady: Please Arnav don't make me remember those horrible days of my life.

Arnav: Please mamma don't spoil your health for that man we have only you with us.

Lady 2: Ratna listen to chotte and take rest.

Ratna: Maaji i know even you are thinking about him.

Sumi: even i think about him but i know how to control myself but you are losing yourself just think about your children.

Smitra and Arnav leaves from ratna's Room.

Mumbai

Man1: Did you get any information about them?

Man 2: No sir not yet we are trying our level best but we couldn't find anything. It's been 15 years that incident took place how can we find them when they were declared as dead.

Man 1: ROHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO WHAT YOU ARE ASKED TO DO? GOTIT. You can leave now.

Rohan leaves from there.

Man 3: (Enters the room) This is not how you deal with your source SHYAM.

Shyam: Bhai when did you come Please have a seat.

Mohan: what is this shyam why are you troubling yourself like this? What will Papa and Maa say when they see you stressed like this.

Shyam: what to do Bhai for the past 5 years I am trying to find them but it's like they have vanished for the face of earth. It's killing me Bhai I know they are alive somewhere I will find them for sure.

Mohan taps his back and goes from there.