Weird Question of my eldest Daughter

Third person's POV:

"Oh good morning Princess, hangover? here drink your coffee mommy made it for her princess" Mom said while she smile at me.

"Thanks, mom" I said while I hold my head.

"Gooooooood morning, Lala! Grandpa! Tito Daddy and Mommy!" Xinsoo said with excitement.

"Good morning baby" I said with 'em and I smiled at them.

"Mhm, what was that noise po kagabi? dinig na dinig ko po kasi kami nila Chiara and Embie" Xinsoo confused while she waits her sisters to eat with us. 

s**t, We almost caught by my eldest daughter I hope she will never recognize it. 

"And grandpa and Lala, what does mean by OH JESUS CHRIST I'M IN HEAVEN?" Embie asked. 

These kids are really confused and asked a question that was too weird. 

"Well, that's a prayer, my dears" Mom explained.

"pwayer? ih may pa "ugh" pa nga po Lal-" she about to speak but I cover her mouth because she's too young to know it. 

"sshh, you're just a kid. Its better if you will prepare yourselves for school, your Tito Vio will be the one to dropped you in your school" I said while smiling at them.

"Okay mom! bye! We love you!" They said with clingy hugs and kisses. 

"Bye honey, later you swore to me" He said with weird and wild face that makes me wild. 

TBC...