Chapter 3

1 months later

Zora Pov

I can't believe it been a month already sense I've been getting to know Maya and I must say that Maya is the most nicest person I've ever meet. We've gone on a couple of dates now and I'm starting to think Maya is a very protective person because every time we're out she always hold my hand and put her arms around me and if someone does gives us dirty looks when we're out Maya usually looks at them and give them the middle finger and starts kissing me and gropes on my butt and I usually giggle when she does this because it just shows how proud she is to show me off in public no matter my weight or my height sense I'm a 220 pound woman that is 5'6 which I don't mind but like everyone sometimes I have my days where I'm feeling insecure about it but during this month Maya has shown me that I'm beautiful inside and out which I don't normally say that about myself a lot. But maya always make me say it everyday in the mirror no matter what because if I don't do she says that I will get a punishment.

I then look at the time and realize I was going shopping with Nikki today soon so I got dressed in this blue matching set and put my hair in a messy bun and did my lip combo and some eyeliner and gave myself affirmations saying I looked good and gave myself a little kissy face and said "I'm so sexy" in my head I then put on some heels and picked up my purse and I then got a text from Nikki saying see was outside.

I then responded back to saying I was coming

~

Me and Nikki been at the mall for about a hour now and said to Nikki " do you need all them clothes girl I think you have enough". Nikki responded back to me saying "no I don't because kluadie, thought this past month she made me gain 25 pounds and I hate it because now all my old cute clothes are so tight on me now". I then said well at least she making you gain weight in all the places as I slap her butt. Nikki then turned around and giggled and said "girl you a mess".

We both then walk into bath and body works to get some perfume and lotions that we want then we pay and we leave.

~

After five hours at being at the mall I'm finally home and I see a whole bunch of messages from Maya I then respond to her back saying "sorry I didn't see your text I was with Nikki at the for 5 hours today". She then responded back "it ok beautiful your allowed to have fun I was just worried about you that all" I then smiled at her text and replied back and gave her some heart eyes emoji's and told her I'm going to take a shower and go to bed so good night Maya.

I then put my phone down and charged it i then went in the shower and listen to my music and i then got out and brushed my teeth and did my skin care night routine and got changed and went to bed.

~
The next day

Denise Pov