~i'm only yours🔞

Yn- I like when uh make me tie up and treat me like ur toy daddyy... i love being ur little slut... 

Taehyung- Tonight is all about me... Tonight, I’m going to be inside YOU....uh're going to get spanked until uh cry... I want to hear uh say my name, my little cunt... 

He jumped on uh and grabbed both ur boobs and pressed them very hard. He took one of ur nipples in his mouth and bit it really hard. Uh were screaming loud and was asking for more.

He uncuffed uh and turned uh around and spanked ur ass. Uh jumped and he again adjusted uh so that ur ass was facing him. He started kissing ur ass and slapped there once again. It turned reddish with his hand marks on it.

He was too turned on and couldn’t resist more. So he directly inserted his dick in ur ass. Uh screamed very loud again and tried to push him away. But he started fucking uh rough and hard... uh were fucked in the ass before, so uh didn’t feel that much pain.

He grabbed both of ur boobs and completely lay on uh...

Uh were trembling with excitement. After some time, he was about to cum and uh understood that so uh asked him to cum in ur ass. He was very happy and started fucking ur ass very hard... both of ur body were covered with sweat... ac were workin but temperature in both urs body was really high...

After he was finished...

Yn- d-daddy i do need to cum... please make me cum hard daddyy... *while breathin heavily

Taehyung- uh behaved so good my dear babygirl...

He peck ur lips...

Taehyung- come and sit on my face...

Uh sit on his face he hold ur ass... and start eatin uh out... lickin ur pussy slips and givin a long lick to ur slit... uh moaned... when he bit ur pussy... he was fuckin uh with tongue... 

uh were so immense in pleasure that uh didn't know when uh started movin ur body on his face makin him eat uh moree... he was spankin uh while eatin ur pussy... after makin him lick ur pussy...

Uh start moving faster and faster. When uh were close to cum in his mouth... he stopped pushed uh sideways. Uh were very horny and was kissing him everywhere. Uh even left ur nail marks on his back. Uh started biting his lips.

His dick started getting erect again. So he started playing with ur pussy by touching the tip of his dick around ur pussy. Uh couldn’t resist anymore and started begging...

He slowly inserted in ur pussy. Uh gasped and there were tears in ur eyes. Even though uh had sex with him before but still uh were feeling pain somehow...

He started fucking uh... Soon, uh started enjoying it a lot and started scratching his back. Uh both were smoochin and eatin each other lips... feelin each other sweaty skin... uh bit on his shoulder as he was really hard on uh... ur both bodies were covered with each other love marks... 

Finally, uh both came almost together... 

Uh were seem to be tired but he wasn't... so he remove his dick and thrust it again but hard he start thrusting inside uh again fast and rough... 

Uh moaned really loud...

He was makin sure that uh only belongs to him... he was makin uh scream his name one after the other hard thrust... 

After havin so many rounds... he picked uh up and make his way inside the bathroom

After havin warm bath... he made uh were his shirt and placed uh on the bed by cagin uh in his embrace... as he too knows that after having so many hard round uh won't be able to walk for weeks... so he have to carry uh or uh will be on wheel chair for a week...

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs...🥰😍
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴜʜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs... ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 70+ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs 10 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

ʜɪᴛ 70+ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴇs(referred as vote) ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴇsss.... (referred as my readers)😉

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘶𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴...♡

~𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘦❤️
~𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘦💜