Your trauma

You where up late last night thinking how can you surprise your girlfriend, she's going home to you later in the evening after a long time she's been away.  You wanted her night to be perfect, the sun have gone down a while ago. You have done cooking dinner, you also have cleaned the house. You also make sure the bathroom was set for her to relax later on. The table is set candles placed nicely for a decoration.

You were now sitting at the counter waiting for the pasta to be done. Your elbow rested on the marbled counter top, as your chin rested in your hand. You were thinking if this surprise would make Jennie smile. She appreciates everything you do for her, she find herself lucky to have you.

You were drown in your thoughts you didn't heard the front door creak open. Jennie have entered the house keys jingling to her fingers, as she dragged her luggage infront of her. She entered her luggage inside one by one, after doing so she felt so tired as she dragged herself calling out for you.

"Y/n, I'm home." she called out announcing her arrival.

"In the kitchen." you replied a small smile creap out to your lips.

She entered the kitchen as she say you there, she approached you and give you a hug wrapping her arms around you. The warmth she had been looking for was all here, she've been wanting you ever since she have to fly around the world for there tour.

"Shall we eat, love?." you asked her, opening your hand for her to take.

She did and you guide her through the dinning table, she was amazed and she enjoyed to food you made for her. She feels good that she was back home. She told you about the tour, you shared the affection and love with her.

After dinner you told Jennie that she can take a bath to change into her pajamas. As you sat in the living room watching a new tv show you discovered weeks ago, you were so into it before you heard a knock through the door. You got up to the couch approaching the door, making sure who was it you looked into the peep hole and you saw one of your neighbor.

You opened the door, but before you could greet him. He decided to go first.

"Y/n!, I told you to stop seeing Jennie right?!!." he started, smell of liquor reek from the guy and you can tell he's angry his face were red.

He was your neighbours son, he's the same age as you. He admired Jennie for a long time he was a fan of your girlfriend's band. He was a very kind person but when he saw you with Jennie on the news announcing your relationship onto the publics eye. He became jealous of you, he finds it not very called for and unfair.

He says that he admired the woman first before you came into the picture stealing the woman's heart. He would often came onto your house saying you should stop dating the woman because the woman was his, he claimed. He would often give you death threats and blackmail you.

He started doing that when he saw that Jennie was leaving for her world tour and he grabbed that opportunity to sabotage your relationship with Jennie. He finds it you were weak to fight, because he is a guy although your same height as his. His body figure was larger than your.

"Mr. Lee, I am not expecting you today." you said ignoring what he just said, your tear running down your cheeks frightened.

You tried to smile hiding the look of uneasiness and your nervousness, but your tears keep on streaming down your cheek. Afraid that he might hurt you, the guy shook his head and laugh sarcastically.

"I told you to break up with her right?, because if you don't I'll come after you." he threatens you through his gritted teeth.

"Mr, Lee. I have told you before. I won't do that." you told him, hoping he would listen and just stop bothering you.

"You're so stupid Y/n, You knew what I'am capable of!." he half whispered, half shouting. You shook your head disagreeing.

You hide your hand behind your back fidgeting with it as you started to be frightened, in a heat of the moment he raised his hand to hit you. But Jennie was already on the bottom of the stairs rushing to your side, as he grip on to the guys wrist preventing him to hit you. She was drying her hair before she heard the commotions. She glared at the man intensely.

"Don't you dare lay your hands at her." she warned, glaring at the guy.

The guy was shocked that your girlfriend was actually in the house, he thought the woman wasn't yet home. He started to sweat afraid at the fumming feline eyed woman infront of him. He knows that the stares of the woman was really a threat to his existence. The stare that was saying she could break a bone. He was shivering squirming onto the woman's grip trying to break free.

Once he did he started running to his house almost stumbling on his way. Jennie watched the guy run away with fear, smirking she turn her head towards you who have been silent for a minute now. Her eyes warmed up looking at you with guilt. She witnessed tears fall down one and another. Raising her hand gently, placing it to your cheeks whipping those tears that is threatening to fall.

She guide you through the couch closing the front door making sure to lock it.

"How long?." she asked with a long heavy sigh rubbing your arms gently.

"Since the day you left for the tour." you answered, voice groggy from crying as it almost break.

Jennie with fragile eyes hugged you keeping you safe. Rubbing her hand in circles to your back as she whispered small and resurring words.

"You could have told me through our calls." she said softly.

"I didn't want to burden you, because I want you to pay attention to the girls and yours concert." you told her as your shoulders heaved.

"Y/n, I'am frightened for your safety. Because if you have told me I would tell mom to look out for you." she told you pushing your shoulders for you to look at her.

She saw how much that guy threatened you that it have leave you traumatized, she couldn't accept the thought of you doesn't getting enough sleep as almost everyday that guy would knocked at the door to give you death threats.

You have fallen asleep on her shoulders after crying so much, it breaks her heart seeing you like this. She stroke your hair gently getting her phone to the coffee table calling for her mom telling her to come and get you tomorrow, to live with her for a month as she settled things with the guy. She also make sure to call for the girls to tell them to also look out for you, the girls reassure Jennie that they would make sure the guy won't go near you again. But never forgetting to tell Jennie to also look out for herself.

The girls told Jennie they would come to pick you up tomorrow to go out, getting your head out of the matter.

Jennie tucked a strand of your hair away from your face, gently whispering.

"I would make sure that guy won't ever get to go near you again." she whispered, anger laced to her voice. Kissing your forehead making sure her lips lingers onto your smooth skin.

She would make sure that guy payed for his sin, she would file a restraining order to that guy. Making sure that he won't ever bother you again for all the trauma he had caused you. Jennie would always make sure you're safe, because she once promised herself she won't let anyone hurt you. For as long as she was there to always come to your aid. Because she doesn't know what she would do when something bad happens to you.