🌧️We'll miss you..🥀

(I'll add both parts to this story mostly because i want to make up for the days i have missed! There's also this draft that i have saved with a few words in it.. so be prepared! =3)

Modern AU/Will contain more akaza.

Don't know what to add anymore.. so just read-?

__________________________________________________________________________

Summary : *Akaza talking*

Alarm clock sucks in my opinion.. Oh Hello! My names akaza, i am currently starting first grade! If you want to know more about me.. Then i'll introduce myself to you! I'm 6 year old and i have been bullied a lot because of the way i dressed and because of my natural pink hair.. They thought it was too "girly" for me. I have always hate my hair color and i've thought about on dyeing them to black or maybe brown. I don't wanna be the loser again like i did last year.. No one really likes me- But yeah, continue on with the story!

No one's POV :

Akaza finally woke up to the alarm clock beeping for the second time. It was his first day of first grade and he can't miss it. But of course, just like old times. Akaza clings to muzan and won't let him go because he's nervous "It's fine honey, just go! There will be lots of people who wanna be your friends." Muzan said in a soft tone. "But i don't wanna!" Akaza said back. They couldn't do anything so they had to use force and brought akaza to school. And when akaza got there, a group of boys came and laughed at him because of how he looked like. "Eww! You look so weird.." Said boy #1 "Yeah! Why are you dressed like that- and your hair too?" Boy #2 said back. Akaza, just sat there saying nothing but had slight tears in his eyes.

After what seemed like forever, it was finally time to go home. Akaza just stood there, waiting for his father to pick him up. And when muzan asked him how was school, he cried. "T-they laughed at me.. f-for t-t-the way i dressed.." Muzan of course felt bad and decides to take akaza for ice cream which he turned back to his happy self, he was also able to make friends the next day which their names are 'Douma,Rengoku' Douma was originally from canada while rengoku was from new york. These two boys has a crush on akaza and is deciding to tell him in a year. Which they didn't know that akaza had a slight crush on them. 

*One year later*

No one's POV :

A year had passed and both douma and rengoku is deciding to tell akaza how they felt when this moment just had to take a whole 360 turn. There was a school shooting and akaza, was chosen and got shot. He was then brought to the hospital where they called muzan's boss and yoriichi's brother to tell them both to come and that something had happen to their child. After they were at the hospital. Both of them was confused at first, but when they saw the two kids who was shot, they immediately went to the hospital where they were met with akaza on the hospital bed, bleeding like it was trying to get out of the almost dried body. Their child needed surgery which caused muzan to cry. Watching their 7 yr on the bed sadly passing away, and his last words were "I-I love y-you mom and d-dad.." And with his last breathe, he passed away. Muzan and yoriichi could never look at other childrens without thinking about their beloved akaza. 

Muzan could never focused on his work but seems to be able to keep his track together a bit. While yoriichi was a teacher at a college who seems to keep forgetting on how to solve things because of his beloved akaza's death. So with that, all the teachers and kids surprised the both of them by making something akaza loves, a teddy bear. Akaza once said that when he grows up. He'll get more then one teddy bear since he loved them to bits. While muzan saw this, he cried. He couldn't keep in his tear's anymore. While yoriichi.. Just stood there. Slight tears near his eyelid trying to not get out.

When both of akaza's parents cried. What they don't know is that his "friends" Had already cried multiple times. Douma, being devastated had spent restless nights crying himself to sleep but it only made him remember more and more the times he and akaza spent the time together. The worst part is that.. he saw akaza get shot. RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. HIM! I guess even the emotionless guy can also cry? But for rengoku, he didn't really understand at first. But when he did.. he couldn't help but cry. Yes, the most firey spirit guy actually cried for the third time in life. and in the end, he ended up sleeping with his parents with tears still in his eyes. He didn't saw akaza get shot since he was across the school, delivering papers to 4th graders when it started. So this is the reason why it took him a long time to understand his best friend/crush died.

______________________________________________

Words : 1015

Taisho secrets! :

The reason why rengoku cried for his "third" time in life is because he cried in the mugen train arc and i think he also cried when his mother died?

The two boys who made fun are akaza actually felt bad and had visited akaza's grave often for 14 years straight.

Both douma and rengoku had never found love interest in anyone else expect for akaza.

All of the uppermoons also visited akaza's grave often and brought many stuff for in love of memory for him.

The creator is deciding to write a part 2 where akaza gets reincarnated but doesn't know if she should. Maybe vote? Tell me in the comments.

The creator is also deciding to make a new story where all the uppermoons + hashira will be reacting to scary stores. Kind of like SSS from coryxkension but narrated by me.