Prolouge

Jennie's Pov:

Breaking news: Jennie kim had arrived at Manila for her concert!

@JennieGlobal: Glad you had a safe trip my love!

@Jennie's#1fan: Lf concert ticket, budget: 20 pesos #pleaserespectpost

I was reading the comments in the latest news while im in my car.

Glad to be back Manila.

Manila, my cornelia street.

"So sa apartment ka maga stay?" My manager asked me.

I nodded, I wanted to stay sa apartment ko to get some privacy.

"Ok, we'll just drop you off there. Sa hotel kami maga stay." My manager informed me.

They dropped me off sa apartment ko then I quickly went inside na. Good thing wala masyadong paparazzi na naka abang sa may building ng apartment ko.

How I miss my apartment! There were so much good memories here, and bad.

I quickly grabbed my phone and took a selfie and posted it sa instagram ko.

Some of my fans commented agad.

@JennieGlobal: Take a rest my love! You trully deserve it!

@Jennie's#1fan: Guys seryoso talaga ako sa ticket na tig bente pesos, ayusin niyo naman mga rep niyo oh.

@roses_are_rosie: You got back here na pala? Omg! We should catch up sometime! Dm 😉.

I mentally scolded Rosé in my head. Gosh I know na masasangkot nanaman kami sa dating rumor because of this!

I texted Rosé agad to scold her.

To Rosé:
Rosé! Why would you comment that?!? We would be on Dispatch again. For the third time.

That's right nasasangkot na kami sa masyadong madaming dating rumor.

From Rosé:
Haha! Pero seriously, why didn't you tell me na ngayon uwi mo? 🙄

To Rosé:
I was in a rush eh, anyways, are you going sa concert ko?

From Rosé:
Yup! VIP ako noh! I have to go na pala, let's catch up sometime.

"You have an interview." My manager texted me.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, can't I just take a break for once? Gosh kakarating ko lang sa Pinas ah.

I just sent my manager a thumbs up emoji then seconds later there was a knock on my door. It was my stylists and my manager.

"Pupunta sila dito, is your condo clean?" My manager asked me.

"Look around, is it clean?" I asked back with an attitude.

Well my condo is clean naman ah, I cleaned it before I left to go to New york. Plus I didn't want to give it up eh.

"Ok, ayusan niyo na siya." My manager told the stylists and I took a seat.

After nila ako ayusan ay dumating na din yung mag iinterview sa akin.

Gosh they don't even know proper manners, basta basta nalang pumasok while they have shoes on. Oh i'm so gonna make them clean my floor later.

"Hello Ms. Jennie Kim! It's so nice to meet you, i'm Lara. You're interviewer for today!" The interviewer introduced herself.

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head and smiled.

"So shall we start with the questions?" She asked.

"Yes, ofcourse." I told her and nodded.

"So... Ms. Jennie Kim, your manager and I had a talk and your manager told me that you're the one who insisted to have a concert here in Manila. Now the question is, is there a reason why?" I wanted to slap my manager, why would she say that?!?

"Uh... I just saw on twitter that a lot of my fans are here from the Philippines! I want them to see how I perform. Actually this is where I was born, that's why. And I really like this place, it's one of my favorite country's." Well, part of it was true...?

"Oh ok! Next question, there has been a dating rumors about you and Ms. Roseanna Park. What would you like to say about that?" I knew it, this would be one of the questions here. Why are people so nosy? Can't they just mind theyre own bussiness?

"Me and Rosie are just friends, nothing more. She just wanted to catch up sometimes because we miss eachother." I told the interviewer.

"Well that's nice! Now one final question since our time is almost up. There are rumors that you will perform a surprise song here in your concert Ms. Jennie Kim. Are you going to confirm those rumors?" Surprise nga eh? If I confirmed those then it won't be a surprise anymore, gosh.

"We'll see about that." I told the interviewer then winked at the camera.

"Ok! Well that's a wrap everybody! Thank you so much for giving us your time Ms. Jennie Kim! I hope we can see each other around." The interviewer told me and we gladly shook hands before they stopped recording.

I quickly got out of my seat and went straight to my manager.

"I'm hungry. Can I eat?" I asker her.

"You'll eat salad." Ugh! Salad? Is she serious?!? That flight took so long and only salad?

"Whatever, please let them clean my floor. Look oh! It's all dirty na!" I told my manager and went straight to my room.

Stupid people, won't even learn some simple etiquette.

I opened my twitter and posted something.

@lesyeuxdenini: Interview done!

As expected my fans commented agad.

@JennieGlobal: Waiting for the upload! Will surely post some of your pics when it's aired!

@Jennie's#1fan: Pag ba pinanood ko yun may free concert ticket ako?

@roses_are_rosie: Lol, did it ask about our dating rumor?

@lesyeuxdenini: HAHAHHAHA yup! Cleared it out tho. Ikaw kasi eh! You're getting me into trouble.

I just laughed sa asaran namin ni Rosie, i'm sure some shippers would make it a big deal. Idk why would they make it a big deal, can't we be just friends in peace?

My food came in na din kaya I was just munching on it while scrolling through my social media.

I was busy scrolling when one post suddenly caught my attention.

Breaking news! Lalisa Manoban said in a recent interview that she will be opening an Art Gallery soon! But it is still under construction. Other details will be out in her social media, also her interview will be uploaded tomorrow, so make sure to check it out!

So she finally made it. I'm proud of her. Even if she's the reason why i'm not healed yet, not healed from the scar she created in my heart.

To be continued...