Chapter 3 - The Magic Knights Exams Part: 2

-"Oh, I am sorry for bumping into you!" Asta chuckled and, with a look of embarrassment, patted his hair with one hand, attempting to alleviate his discomfort.

The man whom Asta bumped into turned around with a grim look on his face, though he maintained a cool demeanor. He also held a cigarette in his mouth. -"Huh? You wanna die, runt?"

(Yami Sukehiro - Black Clover)

-"What the heck?! Who is this guy? He has crazy eyes! Eyes of a murderer! His neck is thick! There is no way he's a mage! He's got a helluva presence! Is he really the same age as the rest of us?!"
Asta's mind raced as he quivered slightly with a hint of fear, and pondered the situation.

Atlas leaned forward and whispered quietly into Yuno's ear,

-"That individual exudes such an odour of feces, cigarette smoke, and alcoholic beverages," he stated in a hushed voice.

Yuno assented with a nod, while also shifting his gaze back at the man they were observing.

-"No hold it. I can't judge someone based on their appearance. What he said, must've been my imagination.." Asta thought and smiled, with a gulp he raised his finger. -"Whoa! You look really old for a kid! You must have suffered so much hardship!"

...

Everyone maintained their silence, but eventually, Yami grabbed Asta's head, displaying a ferocious mien on his face. -"Looks like you're ready to die.."

Asta attempted to shake off the grip from Yami's hand and squirmed, attempting to free himself from his grasp.

-"Ah, there you are! Captain Yami! What are you doing down here? Sheesh!" Finral proclaimed, as he appeared together with another member of the Black Bulls.

(Finral Roulacase - Black Clover)

-"I am about to wring his neck.." Yami replied while trying to squeeze Asta's head.