#93

______

Ariana Grande & Zendaya- Teach me How to love you.

______

"This party is amazinggg!" Ariana yelled as she finished her last shot of the night. The night was still young for the young woman. She had danced all night, and threw drinks back left and right. But she needed this good time.

"Mmhm it sure is, but don't you think you've had enough?" Her best friend Justin asked with an eyebrow raised.

Yeah, it was clear she'd had much to drink. But this was a celebration and she wasn't trying to leave sober. Justine Sky's birthday party, which everyone who was anyone attended.

It had been fun for Ariana. Expect for the fact that her long time crush was here.

"Ari, long time no see." Zendaya finally spoke to her.

To say that Ariana was happy, would be an understatement. All she could do right now was stare at the taller woman.

"How've you been?"

After a moment longer of staring she finally took her head out of her ass and began talking.

"Umm hi."

Justin could tell it was time to get her out of here and into her bed. Admittedly, he was concerned about you giving Zendaya the okay to share a room with a king bed. Everyone knew that Ariana was heads over heels for Zendaya..

He was worried about you in general, but the as per usual, Ariana had ignored her feelings and his warnings and insisted that it was fine because she knew that Zendaya was straight.

"Woah- okay- don't trip" Justin chuckled out, helping her the bed and guiding Zendaya to the bathroom, knowing that she wanted to clean her teeth first.

When he turned around he was greeted with the sight of Ariana in her underwear and strapless bra, trying to find a top. Justin let out an awkward huff before pulling his own shirt from his body and chucking it at her.

She giggled loudly tugging the top on as her best friend rolled his eyes.

He was slowly growing sick of babysitting. But as always, he wasn't going to leave until he'd tucked you both in.

"Thanks, J" Ari whined, not caring that she had put the shirt on backwards.

Justin facepalmed and shook his head.

"Jesus Christ" He muttered causing her to gasp.

"Oh no! Don't say his name! He'll send me to hell with all the other lesbians." She shout in her drunken haze, her eyes wide.

Her clouded mind was so sure that ahe were going to die. If Justin wasn't getting annoyed he would've laughed. And then Zendaya exited the bathroom in a bra and underwear causing him to cover his eyes.

"J boo, we love you, but Ari and I aren't gonna have a threesome with you." The actress informed him, patting his bare shoulder.

"What? Jesus, no. I gave my shirt to Ari– you know what? Just get in bed, would you? Cover up" The boy commanded, listening to the two of you erupting into giggles again as Zendaya flopped onto the bed, wriggling under the covers and turning to face Ariana, giggling even more as she noticed you cocoon yourself in the blankets.

"Done!" They both called out to the singer, and finally, he began to tuck them both in. He fluffed the pillows for good measure and turned the lamp off.

"G'night, girls." He said softly before backing out of the room, catching a glance of Zendaya attempting to spoon the smaller woman. He sighed and left the room, leaving the two of them alone.

"'I'm sorry I don't know how t' love you.." Zendaya mumbled against Ariana's neck, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

Not quiet understanding what was being said, Ariana just sighed. "It's okay." She replied softly, running her fingers through Zendaya's hair, sighing in content as Zendaya drew patterns on the exposed skin of her hip.

"I want to, you know. I just don't know how. I can see myself lovin' you, Ari. I want to love you, I just don't know how to start." She admitted.

The Starlet's words stunned her silent, a thoughtful frown tugging at her lips.

The older woman had loved Zendaya for so long that her words were like knives. She didn't want her to say all of this, no matter how much she wanted to hear it.

She needed to move on.

After a moment of letting things sink in, she finally spoke up. "S'not fair, you know?"

"Hmm?"

"You sayin' all of that cute stuff. Doesn't help me fall outta love with you." She complain, Ariana's voice soft, to the smooth-skinned angel pressed against you.

"I don't want you to fall out of love with me." Zendaya sighed into the darkness, holding herself up by the elbows and hovering over your face.

Her minty fresh breath was warm as it panned against Ariana's skin, sucking in a deep breath.

"Teach me?" Zendaya muttered, pressing a kiss to her jaw.

Too stunned to speak, Ariana just laid there. So Zendaya spoke up again.

"Teach me how to love you."

And that was all it took for her to press her chapped lips to Zendaya's smooth ones. She didn't think about the morning. She couldn't think about how she'd forget it all. She was in the moment. In the now.

Maybe this was her closure.

Or maybe it was the start of forever.

~~~~

A/N

Let me know your thoughts guys!

Thx for reading❤️‍🩹

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 🎉