Chapter One

"So what ! Soooo what! I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Why is everyone failing to realize that? If I want to shake my ass for twenty men at a time, then let me do so! Im tired of every one always adding their opinion when it was never asked for in the first place. Everybody In this got
Damn house think they have a say so about my personal life but want to know what you all fail to realize? Your opinion doesn't matter anymore."

I don't know why but ever since I turned 21, my family was failing to understand that I am old enough to make my own life decisions , good or bad, it's my life. I understand that they only want the best for me but I want to be treated like the adult that I am.

"Im happy doing what I'm doing. Please just leave me be." I was so tired of everyone adding there opinion about my life. I am a grown women and quiet frankly I've been grown for a very long time. Living in a house with 14 other foster kids was exactly the dream life. It was pretty cool living there , you could never really get bored with so many different personalities floating around the room. We stayed with our foster parents Ella & Clayton in a 4 story house in Orange county , California. We were always fed. We all had clothes and shoes. we were well taken care of. Money was never a problem for my family. Clayton was the CEO of a fortune five hundred company named , Armour. It was ranked number eleven on the fortune 500 companies list. Now Ella on the other hand, she was a house wife, she didn't really work much not just due to fact that her husband was succesful but her father was the owner of twelve BMW companies but for someone who didn't have a job. She was never really there. She was always gone at night. She loved going out with her friends and having drinks. she was probably the only 57 year old you would see in a night club.m

I walked out the house and got in my car. I think My parents had just officially kicked me out. But whatever, I was straight though. I've been working at Taboo Gentlemen's club for about 6 months and I had more than enough money to get my own spot. The only reason I haven't moved out by now was because I didn't want to pay my own bills and shit. why pay if you got people willing to do it for you?

After driving for abiut a hour I had finally pulled up to the club. I got out my car and made my way to the trunk. I wasn't wearing anything fancy. I had on Nike jumpsuit with some slides and my long weave was tied up. Even though I was Korean and black I still decided to wear weave for a more fuller look. I grabbed my black leather true religion bag out of my trunk , closed it, locked my car door, and proceed to the back entrance.

I have not even got in the club yet and I could see the erections poking out of the pants off the gentlemen standing in Line. I flawted my way threw the door and made my way back to the dressing room. My horny juices started to flow as soon as I walked into the room of sexy women . my attraction to females was unreal. I love to pleasure them. Taste them. Kiss them. anything. I loved women and I wasn't scared to admit it. Even though I would dance for mostly men , women were still my favorite. I walked back to my locker and put my bag in.
It was approximately 9:16 when I was about to walk on stage.
"She's the I've that we've all been waiting for. Men and women. Granddad's and grandmother . put away your chump change and take out your big bills." I didn't have a stage name. I loved the feeling of leaving everyone in suspense.
The curtains opened and I seductly walked to the center of the stage where the pole was located.

Seems like you're ready by R. Kelly played threw the two level club. I singled out who I was dancing for and started swaying my hips to the beat. I took off my sheering red over coat revealing my slim thick figure. I climbed on the golden pole until I couldn't climb anymore. I slid down making sure I was giving my seductive eye. I singled out my prey and started to give him my undivided attention. I got down on all fours and crawled my way over to him. I laid on my back and opened my legs wide. I clapped my ass as he started to walk closer.
"You want this money baby" he spoke deviously .
"Put it right there daddy". I patted my pussy, giving him direction on where I wanted him to put the bill. There was a no touching rule in tact but I didn't mind. He slid the large one hundred dollar bill in my red lace see through panties, being sure to run his finger against my clitoris as his large masculine hand exited my panties. He winked at me and sat back down.
"Oh daddy you don't want more"? I spoke to him. He took out a stack of one hundred dollar bills and laid out on his lap. Even though the song wasn't finished, I got off stage and grabbed the gentlemen by his tie. I put on the sexiest walk I had as I led the man up stairs. I opened the private room door and allowed him to go in.
As soon as he walked in completely I closed and locked the door. He sat on the couch and I immediately started doing what I do best.
I played a CD that was already in the stereo and started to dance for the man. I started to unstrip him until he was comoletly naked. His dick was full fledged. I took off my panties and stated to slide my clit on his erection.I teased and teased but before I could even put it in me he has already came twice.He stood up and sat me down. He started to rub on my clit while place soft kisses on it at the same time.For about 20 minutes, he ate my vagina like no tomorrow.Even though I didn't enjoy the company of men as much as women, it was amazing.I got up and before I could let it slide in, he had came again. I rolled my eyes in disbelief that he came as fast as he did. I'm surprised he hasn't passed out by now. I straddled my legs across him and inserted his penis in me. For him to be such a large make I imagined him to carry something bigger. I could barely feel anything while he was "pounding " me . after about 15 more minutes of unnessary moans coming out of my mouth. I was finished. I held out my hand and he placed a black bag strap that held about 25 stacks of one hundred dollar bills . I showed him out the room and went over to the employee phone located in the corner.
"Cleanup.Room 1203. "
I neated up my hair,freshened my makeup and started to put my lace panties back on. I turned off the stereo and made my way to the door. As I was leaving I bumped Angela. She was a angry little thing. Charter, the owner of the club, used to mess around with her before he found out she was stealing from him and shortening his 25% cut. Frankly she didn't have any family and Charter "had a heart" so he let her continue to strip at the club but she was only allowed to do table dances and she had to clean up the private rooms when needed.
"Watch where you're going bitch " she spoke to me. She was such a little sexy thing. She was about 5'6. Light golden brown skin. Long straight brown hair. She was a 3 in the breat area but was a 9 in the ass area. The fact that she was so fiesty just turned me on. She walked into the room and instead of me leaving I decided that maybe we should have a ... Little talk.
I closed the door and locked it behind me. As soon as the lock clicked I could see the attitude appear on her face.
"Look bitch, I'm not about to do this shit with you. Quit playing and unlock the fucking door"
"So many foul words coming out of such a beautiful person " I winked my eye at her and walked over to the couch.
"Give me the key and stop playing"
"If you want the key, then you have to come get it" I lifted the top part of my panties and stored the key in there.
"You would like that wouldn't you?" She let out a fake laugh and made here way over to the employee phone.
This bitch .
I let out a sigh at the fact that she was making this more difficult than it had to be. I got up and walked over to the phone and hung it up. I started kissing on her neck. I loved to be in charge. She was going to give me what I wanted weather she wanted to or not. Maybe I could change her little attitude.I was good at making someone's day. I took her by the hand and pulled her over to the couch. She was so Squamish. I unzipped her pants and started to pull them down. I tried to save myself the trouble of having to pull her pants down and then her underwear down so I tired my best to pull them both down at the same time while still trying to restrain her body down all at the same time. I started rubbing on her clit and started with little sloppy licks.It tasted so sweet.I treased her hole by playfully sticking my tongue in and out of it . I swirled my tongue from her hole back to the top where her clit was located. By this time, she had given on trying to fight back. I let my other hand start to explore her nice petite body until I was interuppted by a knock on the door. Shit .
"What dammit "
"Aye,If you want to keep your job you better come out and actually work instead of pushing up on all the damn employees." How much more annoying can this night get. I guess I would just have to finish later . I backed away from Angela and started to walk to the door. I blew her a kiss and unlocked the door .I made my way back downstairs and for some reason was so exhausted .I had only been here for about 3 hours but I was ready to go. Here we made our own schedules but we did all have a quota we had to meet before we left. We were all to make no less than $800 .but I always made from around $1800-2000 a night unless some body wants the special package then I would make about m $12,000-$50,000. these men were willing to pay anything. I've never been this tired and I know I've made more than $800. I walked to the back room where my black duffle bag was waiting for me . I pull up my chair and started to sort threw my bills. I took the wrapped seal off of the 6 stacks the gentlemen had given me earlier. I counted $26,216 dollars .Most of the money I made tonight was because from the encounterment I had with that gentlemen upstairs. I took out about 6,550 dollars out and zipped my back up. I walked to Charter's office and proceeded in. There was some new bitch on her knees sucking the life out of him. He could barely say "come in" when I knocked on the door. I dropped the money on his desk and proceeded out.
"I'm gone for the night" I said not taking my eyes off the ass of the bitch that was sucking his dick. It was almost perfect . She looked like she would have a pretty pussy to match.
"You just got here 3 hours ago, how are you trying to leave now . you better get your ass back out there and make me some more money" he could barely get his words out without almost choking to death.
"I'm just ready to leave. Im well over my quota so I'm out. Bye baby. " I turned my back and quickly walked out of the office without him being able to say anything.
I looked down at my attire and still noticed that I was still in just the bra and panties. I went in the bathroom and changed into some more comfortable attire.
I walked out to the large parking lot but noticed something unusual. Im used to parking in the same spot everyday , right in the front. I looked around again and still couldn't find my car. I walked back in the club. Closed the door and opened it again. Did somebody steal my fucking car?! Do they Not know who the fuck I am ? I started to panic at the fact that my parents would kill me if they found out that my car had been stolen for the second time. Wait...
Oh no no no no no. This couldn't be, I just know they wouldn't do something this low. I took my phone out my pocket and quickly called my fathers number.
It was 12am but he barely sleeps anyway so oh well.
"Hello?" he answered in his normal voice.
"You sneaky son of a bitch! You took my fucking car away from me ?" I knew I was really over stepping my boundaries by the way I was talking to him. I had never talked to neither one of parents like that before but I was furious. You had somebody come take away my car? I took and breath and started to talk again.
" look dad I'm sorry I didn't mean to talk to you like that. But please tell me you didnt let them take away my car. Just please tell me you didn't take away my car.please "
"Since you want to be grown and do grown people shit. You're on your own as of now. As long as you want to strip in that Damn club then It hurts me to say but." he let out a deep sigh "you're cut off."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
New book . Update coming soon. Enjoy
6•11•2015
-Jordyn.