One Kiss Is Enough

Hey, hope your doing good.

Y/N POV

Wanda ignored me for the rest of the day after Nat left, her room was locked and she wouldn't let me in for anything, she only came out to make food but she didn't say a word to me and I didn't bother trying to talk to her. I just watched some movies and went to bed hoping Nat would keep her promise and call me.

I woke up at 10am and there was no calls from her yet, it made my heart sink a little but she didn't say a time so I tried to stay positive. When I got to the kitchen I saw something that made my heart sink a little, Wanda had taken influence from Natashas usual habit and was sat with a glass of what I assumed was vodka in front of her.

"Don't look at me like that." She slurred taking another sip. "You know Natashas doing the same thing. She always is." I shook my head, I didn't want to believe it. "no she isnt. She promised." I still couldn't bear the thought of her letting me down again. As much as I didn't want to it was still in the back of my mind that she would. "she always promises, she just never keeps them."

As if on cue there was a buzzing in my pocket, I answered it with a huge grin. "Hey baby!" Nat almost yelled down the phone, I almost cried with relief. "Hi Nat, how are you?" I saw Wanda frown at the mention of her name but I ignored it, leaving the room.

"I'm good thanks baby, how are you?" I sighed not knowing if I should be honest or not. "Tell me dorogoy." I mentally facepalmed, she always knew. "I'm okay, it's just Wanda is being weird and I don't like it. She ignored me all day and now she's getting drunk and I don't want to be here. Can I please have another week with you? I know you said I should stay her but I don't want to I'm sorry"

"It's okay baby, I just wanted you to be comfortable but of course you can stay here if you want to. You know I love having my baby here. The team like it too. I will come pick you up now." I was a little nervous about what would happen when she came over but I didn't want to stay here, I missed Nat and the others too much.

I quickly packed a bad and awaited for nat, when I hear a knock at the door I ran out to open it and saw a guy standing there. "uh hi." I said nervously, he smiled at me. "hello y/n."

I felt sick to my stomach till I realised where I recognised that voice from then felt sick for another reason. "Oh vision it's you... Wanda told me you could go human I just didn't expect you to look like this. Come on in I guess." I groaned stepping to the side and pointing down the hall. "I think she's down there somewhere. Sorry I have to go." he nodded a little, thanking me before walking off to find her.

A few minutes later there was another knock on the door only this time it really was her. "Hey baby, did you tell your... Wanda we were leaving?" I shook my head and she sighed. "I will talk to her or at least leave her a note." I tried to stop her knowing it probably wasnt a good idea but she wouldn't listen.

Nat Pov.

I walked through the house trying to find wanda and stopped in the living room where I saw her dancing with vision, I froze unable to look away when she smiled as she leaned in and kissed him. I didn't know what to do, I tried to fight back tears as they separated before noticing me.

"I'm taking y/n home with me. I'll bring them back when you start acting like an adult." I said firmly, turning to leave, luckily she didn't put up any fight so I just took y/ns hand and walked out, by the look on their face they knew something happened. "baby don't worry about anything okay? It's fine. We're going to have a nice day and nothing else matters but you and me having fun, okay?" I said faking a smile and they nodded.

I helped them get unpacked into their room when I noticed something. "you know we took all the decorations out of your room when we moved in to the other house. Do you want to redecorate? You know since we're both spending more time here now." Y/n nodded a little, "I like sleeping in your room more though."

"I like it more too. But we can have this as like a play room or anything you want maybe a gaming room?" I shrugged. "with a huge bed in it?" y/n chuckled. "Hey its still useful and it can just be a spare in case you need it."

"like if you dated someone else?" Y/n asked quietly, I shook my head. "No, like if you were mad at me or too tired to walk... I couldn't date anyone else. Well I can't say never but I dont think it's going to happen. "

"will mommy?" they asked looking at me with teary eyes, it broke my heart. "I don't know kiddo, let's not think like that right now. How about some ice cream?" I asked picking them up and carrying them to the kitchen. "missed mama." they mumbled laying their head on my shoulder, I smiled running my hand up and down their back. "I missed my baby too." I got them some ice cream and us both a sandwich since it was past lunchtime and we had to be at least a little sensible.

After lunch we watched some movies with the rest of the team and had pizza then we went to bed. I woke up the next morning to a call from wanda I hung up and tried to go back to sleep but she started texting.

Wands: Nat don't make me come over there. Answer your phone.

I huffed and called her back. "youre going to wake up y/n!" I whisper yelled, stroking y/n's hair. "I wouldn't if they were here with me like they were supposed to be."

"they would be if you took care of them properly. You can't just get drunk whenever you feel like it. You have responsibilities." I felt y/n stir so I tried to calm them again and thankfully it worked though I missed a lot of what wanda was saying other than her calling me names and saying I was a hypocrite.

"Yes I used to behave like that but I'm trying to do better. And the fact that I'm saying you're going too far should mean something. I would never have done what you did, y/n could've been in danger and you're too busy hooking up with vision to give a shit."

"we didn't hook up, he came over because I needed a friend. And you're forgetting that y/n was only looked after while you were out getting drunk every night because I was home! I was the one taking care of everything."

"and how many times did your friend vision help you take care of everything?" I asked angrily, hearing her sigh. "I'm not doing this natasha. I'm not going to let you accuse me of cheating. It was just one kiss and it's none of your business anymore."

"one Kiss is enough to know you love him. And just like that you're going to throw 2 years away?" I asked my eyes filling with tears. "It was 2 years ago. Why not now?" I didn't even know what to say, I just swallowed the lump in my throat hoping it wasn't true. "That night we kissed I fell more in love with you than I ever could and you threw it away not me. Now it's my turn."

"I loved you too, I still do. You don't love vision and we both know it. Don't give up on me please."

"You already gave up on yourself Natasha. Text me when y/n wants me to pick them up next." She sighed, hanging up the phone.

"what are we going to do?" y/n asked sitting up, "I don't know."