[4] Host? Love? Host.

✦Now playing
[Do I wanna know?-Artic Monkeys]

Schlatt's P.o.v

"You're joking. Tell me you're joking." I took a deep breath in. "He came over  recently and told me that he got into a fight with his neighbor. I asked who his neighbors was and he said your name" Y/n went quiet for a bit.

"That is actually fucking crazy, what the heck." I laughed lightly,"yeah.. I just felt the need to ask and tell." I saw Y/n start to think,"so you live near me or?"

"No I live in texas but i found out because i facetimed marvin. I will be visiting soon tho" His eyes lit up "We should definitely meet up some day!" "Yes! I'll let you know when I'm gonna be there"

--

Y/ns p.o.v

Today is the day for the love or host show. I've talked to Austin and he's explained to me what the whole thing was about. When he first asked what I was going to choose I said host confidently but now I was starting to change my mind.

I picked a nice outfit and did my hair just to look my very best for this show. I stood in front of my mirror and stared at my self. "Mm I look good." I whipped out my phone to take some pictures, I needed to post on Twitter.
---

you guys think I might be able to make schlott fall in love?

💬500.2k |❤️1.2m | ↪️ 140k
|
@Jschlatt| schlatt
|
[Replied to AVIDSMOKER] yeah definitely 😳
|
Larrry Croft|larry
|
[Replied to Jschlatt] okay alright back off buddy.
|
User23|user23
|
[Replied to AVIDSMOKER] Lawrd.
---
After liking some tweets I started getting seated at my p.c sure I was a bit nervous but it's not like I'm actually competing for schlatts love. It just a game. I entered the call to see I was the only male there apart from schlatt and Austin.

'Alright so I'm the comedic relief here.'

Every one introduced themselves one by one. Minx, the botez sisters, QT, and some other girls who I hadn't heard of till now. Next was my turn going last.

"And Y/n! Introduce yourself", I nodded. "My names Y/n but mostly known as Avid smoker and I'm here for the money"

Austin laughed" You're here for schlatt, y/n, the money is for the kids!" I mad a sad face "oh alright then I guess I'm here for the guy"

Schlatt smirked,"the guy?? Unbelievable"

Austin asked the first question,"if you were to take schlatt to a date, where would it be and why? Y/n why don't you go first"

I thought about it for a second "Well schlatt I would take you for a drive in my car you know during night we can just talk and get to know eachother better. I'll drift hard and you could go flying out the window like a Canon ball." I hear the others laugh.

"Yeah I love it when I'm on a date and they just throw me out the window, it's a deal breaker" He said between laughs. "Say what car do you have?"

"I got a skyline gtr 34. I worked on it myself. Just feel like you would like some adrenaline from these boring girls."

"Ohhh woahh okay Y/n, making enemies already" Austin then moved on to Minx.