CHAPTER FIVE

Avil was surprised to see that much anger directed towards her from him, something hurt her heart slightly but she waved it away, she turned fully to face him, that was when she saw Jen behind him, the students all made space for them, silently watching the show, he came closer to her, "what did you do and told Jen? " Avil looked at him again, shaking her head in disappointment she made to leave but the harsh grip on her wrist stopped her, she tried to wriggle her wrist  from him but his hand was tight, she scoffed and gave up so as not to hurt herself,she opened her mouth this time her anger evident "I never knew you were such a big hunk of a fool" gasps were heard from the spectators, one had to cough to cover his laughter, Jen's face alternated between red and green,(embarrassment and anger) Ramon's face wasn't any better, " what did you just call me? " Avil smirked, " you heard me right,she run to you to complain with her  bitchy act and without asking to hear from another person like a normal sensible human should do, you run to me raging like a bull to ask me the most ridiculous question I have ever heard"
"you have no right to judge and say that to me after everything you did, I have the right to defend her, she is my girlfriend" Avil suddenly laughed out loud like she heard a very funny joke, people were wondering whether she is going cockoo from anger but her next words really hit home "Did you say girlfriend?, here I thought you are the girlfriend" this time Jen couldn't bear it " how dare you, you psychotic bitch" Avil stared at her and she immediately shrink hiding behind Ramon Avil spoke again this time,her voice gentle " yes dear, hide like a little rat, why won't I dare, you brought your girlfriend here, I mean supposed, your boyfriend here to face me  , well it just proved you bunch are match made in hell, enjoy, perhaps, you also fuck him not him fucking you " she finally wriggled her wrist free,and  turned to leave but Jen's familiar shrek and a hand tugging her hair made her take a step back in pain , she  turned around and held Jen's hair with all her strength, the pain tugging her scalp making it throb made Jen leave her's immediately, Avil still held on, seeing as everything was getting out of hand , Ramon have a sudden headache, he tried to separate them, trying to loose Avil's grip but she held tight, for a girl she has a strong grip, after doing so successfully, Avil left  dropping a few offensive words at them, Jen was on the ground crying dramatically, Ramon must agree with Avil, Jen lied to him and like a fool he was he went to defend her thinking that she was bullied and he could trust everything she said, now whatever friendships he and Avil had was gone, he angrily dragged Jen off the ground into an empty room "now tell me the truth, what happened yesterday? " Jen immediately stopped crying staring at him with angry eyes she said " you think I wanted to date you even if you are the school prince, oh spare me I am also the school beauty,I can date whoever I want, I regret agreeing to date you, you are useless, you couldn't even beat her" Ramon looked at her in shock, was this really Jen, whom he grew up with, " how could you think like this, what the Fuck is wrong with you? " Jen was startled for a moment when he raised his voice, " fine then have it your way, but am breaking up with you" he left immediately after saying that, not waiting for her to say something, Jen stomped her feet in anger and spite " it's all that witch's fault, I will teach her a lesson and make sure she regret".
when Ramon came back to class he noticed that Avil had changed his seat, exchanging it with Victor's, at first he wanted to argue but remembering that he deserves it he kept quite, Victor was kind of teasing him with his eyes but Avil said something and he immediately straightened up, Ramon smiled despite  his mood, he decided to apologize to her after class, Jen saw the interaction between Avil and Victor and was really angry, she and Victor were ex's and he had the nerve to talk to that girl, she couldn't make any issue out of it because Victor wasn't like Ramon to pet the opposite gender, she humphed and  turned.
As soon as the bell for dismissal rang, Ramon got up to apologize to  Avil but was instead shoved away, he decided to leave her for the moment.

Avil was lamenting in her mind "that stupid jerk, moron, I hate him, this is one reason I hate all these so called school hunks they are nothing but junk, school hunk, humph, more like school junk" she went home alone that day, she really thought that she could be good friends or seatmates with Ramon but the fool had to prove her wrong today, well it's no longer her problem, to hell with him.