STALKER SUSPECTS:

1.Daniel da Silva-Hates Pip for hurting his sister and blames for what happened to Little Kilton after her investigation

2.Jason Bell- Hates Pip for destroying his second marriage and making him go back to lLittle Kilton to live in his old house with his ex-wife.

3.Max Hastings- Hates Pip for exposing him for being a rapist and sending him on trial. He won the trial but Pip posted an audio recording of him confessing to raping those girls (she also vandalised his house but he doesn't know it was her at least we don't know if he knows).

4.Dawn Bell- She also blames Pip for what happened to Little Kilton after her investigation. She is now being forced to live with her ex-husband in the house their daughter died.

5.Ant Lowe and Lauren Gibson- Ant is probably still angry at Pip for what she had done to him and is playing a joke on her to scare her. Lauren is doing it only because of Ant.

6.Tom Nowak- Pip publicly embarrassed him for faking his way into the podcast to get more social media attention.

7.Mary Scythe- Blames Pip for what happened in Little Kilton after her investigation. And thinks was one of the protesters at Stanley Forbse's funeral.

8.Leslie(we don't know her last name but she works at the corner shop)- Blames Pip for what happened in Little Kilton after her investigation. Is angry for what happened with Ravi last year???

WHAT HAPPENED??????

1.Pip started getting Facebook messages and emails saying "Who will look for you when you are the one who disappears?"

2.Pip and her dad found a dead pigeon on their driveway the morning of Pips meditation

3.5 headless chalk figures on her driveway

4.5 headless chalk figures and a headless pigeon

5.The message:

"Who will look for you when you are the one who disappears? PS always kill two birds with one stone."

6.On her usual running path at the spot she starts to walk she found a message written in chalk saying: "DEAD GIRL WALKING"

7.Prank calls

DT KILLER:

WHAT WE KNOW:

1.He would use duct tape to tape up his victims(only women) head completely only leaving only the nostrils out to let them breathe so that he could strangle them later himself using rope.

2.According to Julia Hunters(the 4th victim) sisterIn the couple weeks prior to Julias disappearance she saw 3 headless figures representing the 3 women that the DT killer killed before Julia she would also find dead pigeons and she would get prank calls.

3.The 5th and final victims life was taken on April 20th 2012 (the same day And or Andrea Bell was killed)

4.He used blue rope and duct tape to kill the victims. The workers of Jason Bells company "Green Scene and Clean Scene ltd" were supplied with that kind of duct tape and blue rope.

DT KILLER SUSPECTS:

Jason Bell- the owner of the company that's mentioned above also has unlimited access to those items that are listed above. The last murder happened on the day his daughter was killed and the night he left the pub early after that murder he stopped probably thinking that his daughters disappearance was a kind of karma for his actions.

Daniel da Silva- before becoming a police officer he worked at Jasons company for a few years and stopped working there late 2012 with means he had access to the items above for the whole time the murders were happening and after they stopped he left.

I just got to part 2 in the book and omfg what the hell happened there.💀