Backstage

(bro ok this is gonna be so bad but just trust)

There you are, standing in the pit.. at your favorite death metal band's concert. You're so excited, people are screaming and Nathan's deep voice starts to growl.
You look up in awe as your idol, the lead man of the group sings Face Fished. Your favorite song of all time, people are cheering, and beating each other up. You cheer loudly while you jump up and down, you yell
"Nathan!!" And flash him.
Nathan is your favorite, but you'd take anyone of them expect for murderface. You punched and elbowed your way to the very front of the stage. You knew you would probably be shot as soon as you climb onto the stage, but you wanted to take that chance. You started by darting onto stage before anyone could catch you, you were small and fast.

That was perfect for this moment, you quickly went backstage. You waited and waited until they went on break, finally you heard footsteps and Nathan yelling at murderface, most of the band yelling at murderface. You giggled and got into place, you didn't know how they dealt with intruders so you hoped no one would murder you.
You made sure your hot pink and black hair was pulled back and cute, it was very cold but you had to wear the skimpiest outfit just for this occasion.

(Authors note, this is what (y/n) is
What y/n looks like. sorry to interrupt the story I'm just so thrilled with myself I have to share all the details)

 sorry to interrupt the story I'm just so thrilled with myself I have to share all the details)

You hear foot steps and voices, you shiver in excitement. It's also freezing cold in there and you have no idea how they hangout in here with how fucking cold it was. The door opens.. you find somewhere to hide as they all pile in. You raise your head to see them chilling out on the white couch, Nathan walks in and crashes on it. You jump and so does everyone else.. you yelp and slowly everyone turns their heads in your direction.

You dart your head quickly, hoping no one saw you. "did ya hear that?" Pickles, the redhead drummer belched out as he stared to chug some alcohol. Toki takes a peek behind the couch where you were, he peers down at you in confusion with his child like face. You were thinking "oh shit oh shit oh God" he gave a sweet smile and said, "Wowee!! theres a ladies down here's!!" You silently chuckled at his thick accent, but that quickly fades.

You soon had the whole band staring down at you, you were so close to shitting your pants because they looked so fucking intimidating.

"I can explain I really can" you mumbled, hoping to God this wasn't your last night alive. Murderface spit something out at you, "she's hot! Are you one of the groupies?" You wiped his spit from your face with your trembling hand. You slowly stood up, "uhh.. I was trying to find the bathroom?" You laughed awkwardly as swizgaar looked you up and down. You looked back with your face pale but red. "Shes not toos bads.." swizgaar said with a lustful tone in his voice.

Your face redder than ever, in one last attempt to escape your death you flash them to distract them. You ran with your shirt above your tits wherever you could so you could come out alive. A klokaear caught you and restrained you, "HEY!! YOU FUCKIN- DONT LOOK AT ME" you kicked and screamed while you were dragged back to the band. "What shall I do with her masters?" The kloktear said inquisitively to the band. "Leave her." Nathan said with his raspy voice.. as soon as Nathan said that I was dropped on my butt Infront of them.

You looked up at them, trembling. Wondering what torture you would have to endure. You were picked up and thrown on Nathan's shoulder, you were absolutely terrified but so excited you got to be this close with the band. You must knew this what happened and this is what you chose, so you gave up kicking and accepted your fate.

They tossed you on the bus and it started slowly. Your heard raced, so so hard you could hear and feel it. You looked around, seeing what was around you. Nathan picked you up and placed you on the couch until they got home, you looked up at him with your bright red face. "Oh my god.. it's you. Nathan explosion!!" You squeel before he covers your mouth with his giant hand covers your mouth.
"Shut the fuck up, we're almost there."

He yelled before going back to talking to the rest of the band. You shivered in excitement, with him taking his hand and pulling your shirt back down. Swizgaar frowned at Nathan asking him why he pulled down my shirt. "Cmons, she gots great tits" I smiled at swizgaar and gave him a look. "Guys, Charles isn't gonna be too happy. We gotta sneak her in" Nathan spoke to swizgaar, I looked out at the window not knowing where the fuck I was going.

(time skip because I'm lazy)

You're at their house, or Mansion. It was so fucking huge, they threw you on the couch discussing what they should do to you. You knew if you try to run something bad would happen, so you had to sit and wait. They were talking and talking so you see if you still had your wax pen on you, thankfully you did so you decided to take some puffs.

Before you knew it, you were baked beyond believe. They looked back at you, and you mutter "y'all got some food? I got some munchiess" pickles laughed and said "oh shite, she's high dood." He sat next to you, asking you stuff and chilling with you. "So whays that in your hand?" He slurred his words, which apparently you thought was hilarious. You told him it was a wax pen and his green eyes lit up with joy.