In the house

His eyes lit up as you said the words "wax pen". Soon, you and pickles start a rotation.
Nathan yelled out "PICKLES!" he dropped your wax pen on my lap mid rotation. He then looked back at you, "hey, groupie. What's your name." You look back up at him with your (e/c) red eyes. "First.." you mumbled out, still baked out your fucking mind. "I ain't no groupie, and my name is (y/n)" pickles giggled, being high and drunk.

You were soon being picked up and hauled off somewhere by nathan. You tried to figure out what was happening but you were slammed down on very soft dark red sheets in a huge bed. You snuggled in the sheets, getting all comfy in your high state of mind. You looked up at Nathan with red sleepy eyes, "heyy.." he looked at you with a blank face. "You... I'll be back." You slowly crawled to him tugging onto his black shirt, "Nathan, snacks." He pushed you off and walked off to wherever, you were on the bed.

Waiting for whoever, you got a little sober before you saw light shine from the doorway. It was none other than swisgaar smiling at you, he shuts the door behind him. You got up and undressed, you knew what was going to happen when you saw his face. All you had on were your fishnets.. he smirked and walked towards you.

He felt you up, lifting you and putting you back on the bed. he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, you gasped. It's a whole 9 inches, you look up at him and back at his member. "Ever tooks 9 inches?" He whispered in your ear, climbing on top of you. You shook your head as he slowly entered in you, you whined at how big it was. Just as he started thrusting in you, Nathan opened the door.

You both looked at the door as he yelled at both of you. "STOP FUCKING ON MY BED!" Swisgaar quickly pulled out of you which made you moan. He gets dressed and you do aswell. He tells you to come back to his room to finish what you two started, you wave him goodbye. As soon as you were dressed, Nathan stares down and you and whispers "whore.." in his raspy deep voice. Before you could say anything he got you down on the floor and dropped his pants and your mouth was on his shaft.

He was huge, you expected that since he was already a huge guy. Your head was bobbing up and down, you looked up at him as he grabbed your hair and face fucked you. You gagged and whimpered, but enjoying it all the way. He finally finished in your mouth, as he finished he firmly grabbed your shoulders slightly bruising them. You looked at him, dizzy from all that bobbing your head up and down. He wiped your lips and closed your mouth. "Swallow, now. Before you make a mess." He said in a menacing tone. You swallowed and had to breathe for a second to regain yourself.

He swings you over his shoulder again and brings you to the living room to chill out. You whine when he places you on the couch roughly, he seems not to know his strength. He left you there to watch TV while he went to record with the rest of the band. You go in and out of consciousness as you barely got any sleep, soon you open your eyes to a handsome man in a black suit with a dark red tie.

He looked down at you with a stern look on his pale chiseled face.
You sit up knowing that this is the manager for the band, he says coldly.. "Are you one of swisgaar's groupies? Why didn't you leave already."

You realized that they didn't tell him they sneaked you on the bus and into their house.. you get on your hands and knees begging for your life. "Please Mr. Offenderson, I can explain myself just don't murder me I'm begging you." He called off the snipers and let you speak. After a long conversation he understood what happened, he let you get up and spoke to you. "I understand now, do you have anywhere to go?" You shook your head no, explaining to him you've just been couch surfing as you got kicked from your job and you couldn't find a place to live.

He gave you a deal, if you helped out and kept the boys in line, you could stay. You agreed since you needed a place to live and desperately loves this band

(Authors note: I really really love this story, and I know it's poorly written but I'm putting my heart and soul into this 🙏🙏)