𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮
2 years ago

Loureline and her father were sitting together in the living room watching Guardians of the Galaxy, At one point Steve sighed and put the TV on hold.

Lori looked at her father in confusion.
"Lori, I, as your father, need to know something." Her father started.
"Okay? What's wrong?"
"Your mom and Mary-lou are speculating that you're finally with Chris. Is that true?"

Lori and her dad have always had a good connection with each other, the relationship between Lori and her mother could never be that good, she has always been a daddy's girl.

She started to smile. "It's true."
Her father started to laugh.
"I'm happy for you, it took long enough. Me and your mother already suspected that you were together since you were 14"
"Yes, I know. There was never anyone else, just Chris."
"Well, hopefully there never will be anyone Else. You're in good hands with him, he's a good guy." "Yeah, I know, Dad."

Nick found new pants and I found new shoes. Matt bought a shirt that he thought was cool and chris just walked around criticizing me and my taste in fashion.

When Matt dropped me off at home, my dad looked up at his laptop.
"Are you okay Lori?" I sat down next to him at the end of the table.
"Yeah, everything's fine, except Chris is anxious." "I never thought I'd hear you say that." He said, shaking his head in disbelief.
"Do I have to kill him?"

"If he wasn't Matt and Nick's brother, I'd say yes."
"That bad?"
"Yeah. He lives by the motto 'I hate Loureline' now."
"He'll get over it, he has to when you're hanging out with his brothers."
"I hope so. Did Mom ever contact you?" He shook his head. "No, but maybe it's better that way."

I took a deep breath.
"Dad, I think we should keep it positive, because of Mom we never had pets, let's adopt a cat or a dog." He looked at me and laughed.
"You know what Lori this is a good idea."

I was happy to see him smile, the thing with my mom was hard for him, he deserved it the least. And I had hope that everything would be better now, at least for him. He deserved it so much.

The next two weeks went by, we wrote our first test this year and chris was on my nerves the whole time. I constantly had to listen to him saying that he didn't give a shit about me and that I was so unnecessary everywhere. I let him do it but at some point it was enough for me.

We sat in the cafeteria.
"You know, Loureline, that line was so unfunny." He said after one of my jokes that everyone thought was funny, except him.
Then I got mad, I wasn't going to put up with it anymore and he hurt me with it.

"You know Chris, if you don't find me funny, just go to your other friends and don't ruin the mood for all of us here". I said and the ones at the table next to us looked over at us weirdly because I was so loud.
He just rolled his eyes, but stayed seated.

"Hey, if you want, you can come over and see Scooby today." I said. My dad and I had gotten a German Shepherd puppy and Nick really wanted to see him. Suddenly Chris looked at me.
"You named your dog Scooby?" asked Chris before Nick could answer.

2 years ago

Loureline and Chris were cuddling in Chris' bed. He was about to fall asleep but she was still wide awake.
"Chris?" she asked.
"Huh?" he said.
"Do you want to have kids?"
"Sure, definitely. Twins would be nice." He said and she smiled.

"That would be cool."
"Yeah, do you want any?"
"Oh yes, one hundred percent. I would prefer three, but twins are okay too." She said and he had to laugh.