Figure Skating

Mila stood by the entry of the ice breathing heavily

  Mila stood by the entry of the ice breathing heavily. Her hair was braided into two braids that went into a low bun, her eyes had black eye makeup applied to them, and her costume was white and black with gems on it.

Mila looked over towards the dark hallway behind her and saw Lily and Faith put their cigarettes on the ground and step on them with their skates. They walked by Mila and rolled their eyes at her.

One thing about the two girls was they disliked how good Mila was at figure skating. Mila was a fabulous skater and they were jealous of her for it. Mila was starting to dislike her friends, especially after seeing how nice the Ducks were to her it made her realize her friends were mean to her.

"Next up skating to The Black Swan, is Mila Star," the announcer called into the microphone. Mila took a deep breath before skating onto the ice. "Yeah, Mila!" "Woo! Go, Mila!" "We love you, Mila!" voices yelled making Mila turn to the stands beside her.

All the Ducks sat in the stands with huge bright posters. Adams's poster said 'Mila is a star' with a printed photo of her face over a star. Julie's poster said 'Number 1 Skater in My Heart' with a picture of her and hearts drawn around it.

Averman's poster said 'Can I get Mila Star's Autograph?' with a line and X at the bottom for her signature. Guy's poster said 'Mila's the Shooting Star' with a shooting star drawn at the bottom. Charlie held up a cutout of Milas's head.

Mila smiled and laughed as she skated by. She waved up at them and they all waved back just as enthusiastically. Mila skated to the center of the ice and got into her starting pose. Letting out a deep breath the music started making Mila get into her zone.

Mila started skating when the music started. Mila was killing her routine so far. After every spin and jump she did the audience let out claps and yells. Mila smiled every time she landed and heard the Ducks screaming for her.

Mila finished her last spin before hitting her ending pose. The crowd went wild, everyone cheering the girl on. Mila smiled as she let out heavy breaths. "Yeah, Mila!" Adam screamed throwing his hands up. "You go, Mila!" Julie yelled jumping up and down with Connie.

Everyone was yelling and Mila soon skated off the ice and to her coach who pulled her into a hug. "You did amazing, I'm so proud!" her coach said making her laugh. Lily and Faith watched from afar with scowls on their faces.

The two girls weren't bad at figure skating but they weren't top 3 good. So they always were jealous of how good Mila truly was. Mila didn't care though she worked hard to be a good skater and the girls didn't.

Two other girls went and did their performances before the announcer said they would be announcing winners. They announced winners for every group so far besides the ones Mila was competing in. "Next up are the winners for ages 14-16," the announcer stated.

  "That's one of the two that Mila's in!" Guy yelled looking at his friends. "Second runner-up is Cassidy Strong" the announcer yelled making people clap. A girl in a yellow skating costume with blonde hair skated to the third-place stand and received her medal.

  "First runner-up is, Jamey Whitmore!" The announcer yelled. A dark-skinned girl with a dark green costume skated and got her silver medal. "And finally! The overall winner for the 14-16 division is... Mila Star!" The announced yelled. The ducks went wild in the stands screaming and clapping.

  Mila smiled largely and skated up the podium where she was helped onto first place. The gold medal was placed around her neck making her smile even more. Mila looked in front of her to see the Ducks all waving their signs and screaming like crazy.

  After she got down they announced they would be reviling winner for the 14-18 division next. Mila completely blanked out watching two different girls get 2nd runner up and 1st runner up. Her hands were shaking and her breath was heavy.

  "And our overall 1st place winner with a perfect score for the 14-18 division is...." The announcer said making everyone silent. The Ducks grabbed each other's hands praying Mila won. Guy crossed his fingers and lightly whispered 'Come on Mila' as he waited.

  "Mila Star!" The announcer screamed making the Ducks go even more wild than before. The whole audience broke into screams and cheers as the girl stood in shock. "Go, Mila! You did it you won!" Her coach said pushing the skate to the podium.

  Mila skated to the podium with a huge smile. She looked and saw the Ducks going crazy. They received many odd looks but they didn't care one bit. "Yeah, that's my girl!" Guy yelled making Mila turn a deep red. The ducks then threw red and pink roses out onto the ice for Mila making her smile.

  She really did love the Ducks. They weren't just friends to her anymore they were her family. She liked how they didn't make her feel like crap every time she spoke like her other friends did. But then again maybe they weren't her friends anymore.

~⛸️~

The way the Ducks love Mila makes me so happy!

ALSO, GUY YELLING FOR MILA LIKE OML HE IS SO IN LOVE

The video at the top is NOT MINE! But it's the routine Mila did!

Mila's skating outfit