𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬.

Here is a proper preview from pages 56 - 58.
            Let's get straight into it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   "Ray Ray hello".
                               I suddenly come back to my senses at the sound of my name.
           " Xavier what's wrong " I ask her. "Eh nothing really just bored how's Axelles letter you seem to be quite bored of it. " No it's actually pretty interesting"I reply. And as that statement is not entirely wrong, I just wish it was finished as it's extremely long. "Well you should get back to reading, Says Xavier pointing at my letter. " Hmm yeah I guess" I shrugged.
                     I look down at the letter in my hands and then look over at the others. They seem to be engrossed in their letter. They don't even notice me looking at them. I look back down at the letter but something feels of as if the room is much emptier than it was when we all started reading.
                                                      I look around at everyone in the room once again. And I notice Kris and Zack aren't in their seats.
                                 "Xavier do you know where Kris and Zack are"? I ask. "Oh yeah they both went outside after Gabrielle something in Zacks ear and he looked as if he was going to kill someone so Kris brought him outside it was weird her being the sensible one. Answers Xavier. 𝐻𝑢ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑑𝑑.

" Xavier did you get a letter", I ask her trying to change the subject. "Uh yeah I did but most of it is ripped up or scribbled on. Replies Xavier. Weird why would one of the letters be in such a condition."Whose letter is it" I asked."Zack's, she replied. Even just the sound of his name after what Xavier told me sends shivers down my spine something is not right.
                                                           "There's something going on with Kris and Zack but I don't know what" said Xavier through gritted teeth. "Your right it's as if we're missing one important part of the and it's so-"annoying" muttered Xavier Finishing of my sentence. "Exactly" I reply.
          Just then Zack and Kris walk through the door. "Speak of the devil" , mutters Xavier. "I'm going to get back to reading we can discuss this later ok", I say trying to calm her down as she seems quite angry and it's pretty freaky. "Ok fine you get back to reading I gotta find a bathroom cause I really need to pee", reply's Xavier. "Right see you soon".Xavire turns to walk towards the hallway but stops in her tracks she turns around towards me but quickly turns back around to continue walking to the hallway. I glance back at the letter." I'd better start reading ", I say to myself. I take a deep breath in and begin reading once again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙡𝙖́𝙣!!