𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰

𝘚𝘰 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘴

Destiny was in the shower singing unravel me by Sabrina Claudio , she was getting ready to go to her night job.  She had been working at the club for a lil minute now , she was the only plus size dancer there but all the niggas loved seeing her . She got out of the shower and dried  off , she decided to change into something comfy and texted Her friend Diamond  to see what she was doing. She thought it was weird that her boss offered her big brother Quan a job to be a security guard but she didn't complain , he was either always  in the front checking people or making sure no one touched the dancers without permission. A new security guard would be coming to the club tonight, she wondered who he or she was .

𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘦

𝘜𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭

𝘜𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭

Dess checked the time and quickly packed her bag to go to the club , her friend Diamond  texted her telling her she was heading to the club now .Dess grabbed her car keys and rushed out of her apartment, even tho she made money , her , Crystal and Quan shared a apartment together. Dess and Quan had to basically survive on their own . Their parents were both abusive and drug addicts , they haven't heard or seen them every since they were kids . Quan made a promise to make sure his sister never have to experience that again, he knew it was fucked up how their parents  just abandoned them and didn't care for them anymore. He made a promise to himself he wouldn't even do his unborn child that way or his future kids .

Dess arrived to the club 20 mins later , the club wasn't that far from the apartment. She walked into the door and was greeted by her boss Chris. Chris had a big crush on her but she didn't mix business with pleasure . She just wanted to get her money and survive, she gave him a fake smile and waited to see what he was going to tell her this time . He was cute and all to her but soon as you mess with someone in the business you're in things start to get weird and you'll get fired fast.