MEDICAL EMERGENCY A ZAILL AU Part 8

ZAYN - when i woke the next morning i hand a killer hangover form down at louis pub last night with my baby and lads and perrie and pam and it was nice to she her back with her old collage sweetheart because she a good gal she doing thing for you she as heart of gold when you see here working with the kids and the way is with the staff i can see why at her age she was pick to be the head of staff she know her stuff .and she a DR I that i would put my life any day .she would not let anyone down .but i don,t remember how we got home last night just then Niall woke up and wrapped his arms around me and kiss my neck.

Niall morning handsome how did you sleep last night

Zayn good but this morning I have a killer hangover do you remember what we drink last night.

Niall if I remember I think you had four glasses of tequila and then you had 3 beer . And I recall I had three tequila and five beer but I can hold my liquor better than you baby.

My baby was right he can definitely hold his liquor better than I can. reach for the bottle of Tylenol because I was definitely going to need it I took two with a glass of water good thing they're not extra strength . You should only take one of the. I made it back down in the bed trying to see if this would help my head was pounding faster than a race car. my name is in my down with me and wrap me in his arms and kiss my cheek.

Niall good thing we don't need to be the worst to this afternoon because man you're Hangover baby.

I smiled and kiss them thanks baby God I just wish this headache would go away I said to him next thing I knew milady was working his way down to my boxers I'm pulling them down. he said maybe this will help you the next thing I knew my baby was giving me a b****** and it was feeling good damn he knows how to do that. I could not hold back much longer I was soon coming into my baby's mouth. and next thing I knew I was turning him over.

Gay sex

I slowly start to give my baby a rimming I could tell by his moans that he was loving it next thing I did was I put my fingers in him and start working open I love it when my baby does this cuz he gets me going next thing I knew I was picking up my speed with my fingers and it was moaning my name. I've then to out my fingers in fully endorse him with my huge cock my baby was feeling me damn I love how you take my cock so well as I was giving it to him you was calling me daddy.

Naill give it to me harder daddy i need it more MORE I just love riding your hard cock.

Zayn yeah keep that up for Daddy baby keep it up keep this up much longer I'm going to come right here and now. I could feel that I was building up my climax

And I can see that my baby was ready to have is climax too

Zayn that's it baby come for daddy you taking my cock so well you like that don't you I can't hold back baby I need to come now

That I was going into my baby god is so good to release the next thing I knew my baby was coming over chest . He soon came down from his high and fell on my stomach I just ran my fingers through his hair he loves it when I do that soon after we both fell asleep till we need it to go to work.