♡ Part - 30 ♡

The next evening, Yoongi called out to everyone urgently, "Come on, we're running late

The next evening, Yoongi called out to everyone urgently, "Come on, we're running late." He shouted with a high-pitched voice.

"We're coming, Hyung," Jungkook replied. And both Taehyung and Jungkook came downstairs with their luggage.

As Jimin descended the stairs, he was wearing a pink T-shirt paired with black jeans. Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise, causing his bag to slip from his hand.

When Yoongi caught sight of Jimin wearing a pink T-shirt paired with black jeans, his initial response was a subtle widening of his eyes. A mix of surprise and admiration flickered across his features. The soft hue of the pink shirt seemed to accentuate Jimin's features, and the black jeans added a touch of stylish contrast.

Yoongi's lips twitched slightly, an involuntary reaction to Jimin's unexpected yet captivating appearance. His gaze lingered on Jimin, taking in the cute yet undeniably attractive ensemble. A rare spark of appreciation warmed his eyes, and his heart might have skipped a beat at that moment.

Although he tried to maintain his cool composure, the subtle upturn of Yoongi's lips and the way his gaze remained fixed on Jimin's outfit betrayed his thoughts. The mixture of cute and hot had caught him off guard, and his silent reaction spoke volumes about the impact of Jimin's appearance.

Jungkook noticed Yoongi's reaction and asked, "What happened, Hyung?"

Yoongi stammered, "N-nothing," all the while his gaze remained fixed on Jimin's outfit.

Jungkook, sensing something was amiss, said, "Let's go," trying to break the moment.

The atmosphere carried a hint of curiosity and unspoken thoughts as they moved forward.

As they stood at the airport, ready to depart for Switzerland, the atmosphere was a mix of excitement and bittersweet emotions. Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook were accompanied by their parents who had come to see them off.

Jimin's mother-in-law held his hand, her eyes glistening with pride and a touch of sadness. "Make sure to take care of yourselves and have a great time," she said, her voice a blend of encouragement and maternal concern.

Their parents exchanged glances, their expressions a mixture of pride and longing. "Take lots of photos and cherish every moment," Jungkook's father suggested, his words holding a hint of nostalgia.

Jungkook's parents stood close, a mixture of emotions evident in their eyes. "Stay united and have each other's backs," Jungkook's mother chimed in, her tone carrying a sense of camaraderie.

As the four of them exchanged glances, they shared a mixture of excitement and sadness. Yoongi's eyes met Jimin's, a silent understanding passing between them. Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged a determined nod, reaffirming their commitment to each other.

The parent's words were both a source of strength and a reminder of the bonds they were leaving behind. Amidst the anticipation of the journey ahead, there was a poignant acknowledgement of the love and support that had brought them to this point. With a final round of hugs and well wishes, they embarked on their adventure, their hearts carrying the warmth of their family's blessings.