C H A P T E R 8 ☆

Aoi woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, but hen she came back she suddenly tripped over something and fell on it "what the hell? What is this? But then she suddenly saw it.. well him" "Inosuke? What's he doing in my room!" Aoi said quietly, she was about to stand up only to be pulled back down onto him "inosuke! Wake up and let me go!" She shouted but he wouldn't even move "fucking hell.." she said before falling asleep
Some hours later

Inosuke hashibara pov

"H-huh what's this? Why do I suddenly feel so heavy. No there's something on top of me" he's then fully opened his eyes only to see aoi laying on top of him. After 3 minutes of questioning himself how this happened he decided the get her onto her own bed since it was still early.
After that he decided to go to the gym in the dorms, classes started tomorrow luckily him and tanjiro were in all of the same classes. Although genya's there as-well. He doesn't hate him or anything, he just feels jealous whenever he sees him and aoi interacting. When he got to the gym the person who he didn't wanna see was there
Genya shinazugawa..
"oh hey Inosuke" "hi." "You're still not over that aoi thing? I told you that I don't like her. And I still don't get why you're so jealous after you said that you didn't like her" " okay fine! I don't know how I feel about her okay! I might like her. Although she probably likes someone like you" "that's not true, and besides aoi rejected me when we were younger and I got over her a long time ago" (IMPORTANT A/N ,I CANT CONTINUE WITHOUT ANY REPLIES.  should I add genmui or should I leave him single?) "let's hang out today, I know you don't like me but we can use it as an opportunity to get to know eachotherl "fine, be ready in an hour" "alright!"
.
.
.
.
"So where do you wanna go?" Genya asked Inosuke as they were walking on the streets "there's a new ramen shop around here and I didn't eat breakfast yet." "Alright, do they only sell ramen or..?" "They sell a lot of stuff like mochi, onigiri ,sushi, dumplings jsut basically common Japanese food" "alright!"
Time skip to when they got there
Inosuke ordered the spiciest ramen dish with some onigiri on the side and genya ordered regular ramen with some mochi as dessert
"This was really good! I should come here more often" "yeah ig" "what do you wanna do now?" "I was actually planning on going to the mall to get some stuff for our room, including a bed frame for you" "about that, is it even alright for me to stay in your room?" "Yeah, and besides I think that I'll leave at night just to watch over aoi. Or maybe she can stay with us instead?" "That's a good idea! In fact, let's cal, her and ask right now."

Calling with aoi
"Wait so you want me to stay in your room? Why?" "Protection and entertainment." "What Inosuke means is that he wants to be able to watch over you at all times and it'll be fun for us to sleep together" "I guess I could.. and it would be easy for me to leave my clothes in my room since our rooms are connected.. alright! I'm in" "Alright, we gotta go. Cya later!" "Cya"
"Then that's settled, let's get a tv for our dorm!"genya said as they were standing in front of an electronics store "alright, I'll pay" "no it's fine I'll pay!" "No really it's fine I can pay" "Inosuke, stop. I'm fine with paying!" "Ugh, fine"

After 5 hours of shopping
" so we spent 3.500 dollars on stuff for our room today.. wow"inosuke said shocked by how he could spend that much in one day, he wasn't broke or anything he just wasn't used to spending so much money "I know right.." "I'm hungry but tired at the same time" "let's go back and make something to eat, if I'm correct aoi should be there." Genya responded while he was carrying all of the bags since Inosuke refused to "okay."
.
.
.
.
At the dorms

"We're back!" "Where did you two go? It's odd for the two of you to socialize with eachother, let alone on a school night!" Nezuko said still worried "it's not a big deal, and it's not even late! It's literally 6 pm" "almost 7!" "Fine, we're sorry for not letting you know "mom" "  "hey guys!"aoi said, her hair was still wet so it was clear that she just came out of the shower "hey aoi! Want me to put your mattress in our room?" "Oh it's fine, I,l do that when we go to bed." "Okay, I was about to order hot wings from kfc do you want anything?" "Get 32 pieces, don't ask why." "Alright.. anything else?" "Nope, I went grocery shopping today so we have enough drinks and desserts." "Did you get Fanta?" "Yup and sprite, your favorites" "THANK YOU" "It's the least I could do for you and Inosuke letting me stay with you" she said while approaching Inosuke, then she unexpectedly went in for a hug which Nezuko and genya took as a cue to leave "thank you" she said while still hugging him "it's nothing, I just don't want one of my friends to feel unsafe"he said while slowly letting go as they heard their room door open "our food's here, can someone go get it. I'm gonna go shower and I'm half naked." "I'll go" "thanks!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N LIKE I SAID BEFORE, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT GENMUI OR NOT. I CAN'T PUBLISH ANYTHING TILL I KNOW. IF I DO ADD IT AND YOU DIDN'T WANT IT I'LL PUT A WARNING ABOVE THE CHAPTER. word count : 957 without a/n