Chapter - 5 - Shopping

Jungkook leads Mina across the street, accompanied by Jimin and his bodyguard, holding her hand. He used his tattoo-free hand to hold Mina's hand, making an effort to conceal the other hand as best he could.

He enters Victoria's Secret store first, causing her to glance at Jimin and chuckle at his first store selection.

"Really baby? You choose Victoria's Secret first?"

Jungkook laughs. "Yes. I want to start intimate first.

"Oh boy." The bodyguard commented while laughing.

"It's not too busy so we're ok. Now let's check out that lingerie section over there." Jimin points out at the lingerie section in the back of the store and starts heading that way.

"Oh yes. Good choice. I love the red color." Jungkook replied while clapping excitedly then looking at Mina with lust-filled eyes.

Mina blushes a little and giggles. "You guys are making me blush."

The bodyguard chuckles. "Tell me about it. I'm already blushing."

Jimin laughs. "I mean she's your girlfriend Jungkookie but I think she will look hot as fuck in this red lingerie. Can she try it on?" Jimin looks around looking for an employee wondering if Mina could try on the lingerie.

An employee notices Jimin and approaches him to offer assistance. "Hi welcome to Victoria's Secret. Can I help you guys with anything in particular?" The female employee glanced at Jimin and then turned her attention to Jungkook, wondering if they needed any assistance.

Jungkook nods and grabs the lingerie from Jimin. "I'm here buying a few things for my girlfriend. Can she try out a few of these lingerie sets? Do you guys allow it?"

The employee nods in agreement. "Yes, sir. Follow me." The employee takes the lead, guiding Mina, Jungkook, Jimin, and the bodyguard to the fitting room.

The female employee pauses at a door and uses her key to unlock it. "She can try out the lingerie in here. Just let me know if you need anything else."

Jungkook nods. "She can only try out lingerie sets right?"

The female employee nods. "That's correct. Single underwear is not allowed to try on except for bras."

Jungkook nods. "Got it. We're just gonna look around and have my girlfriend try a few sets. Thank you." Jungkook bows respectfully at her and she nods while smiling at him. "You're welcome."

Jungkook looks at Mina wondering whether he should grab another lingerie set for her to try on. "You want to look around a bit more or do you want to try this one?"

Mina shrugs. "I love that one but we should go check out some more."

Jimin excitedly takes hold of both Mina and Jungkook's hands, leading them back to the lingerie section. "Let's get another one so that she can try on a few."

Jungkook looks at Mina. "Pick another one baby."

Mina nodded, and she and Jimin started searching through the racks, examining various lingerie sets. Mina notices a stunning black lace lingerie set and quickly picks it up.

Jimin bites his lower lip and nods. "Yess! I was looking at that one too."

"Let me try these two first." Mina glances at Jungkook and informs him that she will be trying on the red and black sets first. She then proceeds towards the fitting room, with Jungkook, Jimin, and the bodyguard following closely behind.

"Mina, what size are you?" Jimin looks at Mina wondering about her size.

"I'm a size small Jimin." She replied while opening the door to the fitting room and walking in.