Part 1: Demon

Tanjiro couldn't believe it. Uzui and Rengoku had been holding off and fighting Upper Rank 3 for so long. They had been protecting him ever since the Mugen Train derailed, and Tanjiro couldn't do anything, as he was stabbed. But his injuries felt incredibly minor compared to the two hashiras. All of a sudden, there was a big bang that stood out from the others. Akaza had punched Rengoku back to the other side of the battlefield. He was beaten up and battered, the same with Uzui. Uzui yelled a war cry as he ran towards Akaza, but was fended off. The sun was coming up soon. Rengoku got into a battle stance as Uzui was running back to Akaza. Rengoku started to state this form.
"Overcome your limits. Set your heart ablaze! I am the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku! Flame breathing, Ninth form: Esoteric Art: RENGOKU!"
Rengoku then blasted toward Akaza in the blink of an eye. As he did this, Uzui ran to Akaza yelling.
"You'll pay, you unflashy son of a bitch! Sound Breathing, First Form, Improved: SIDEWAYS ROAR!"
Akaza too was going to use a technique.
"Destructive Death: Annihilation Type: PUNISH!"
Uzui and Rengoku bolted towards Akaza, as he did the same. Once they collided, Akaza did all he could to survive. Rengoku lodged his sword in Akaza's neck from the right, as Uzui lodged his swords in Akaza's neck from the left in the air. The demon tried to punch Rengoku's face, but the Flame Hashira caught the arm. They both yelled as they were close to removing the Upper Rank Three's head from his shoulders. Akaza yelled.
"YOU BASTARDS!"
After pulling with all his strength, he was able to remove himself from Rengoku's grip. Akaza then grabbed Rengoku's ankle and slammed him onto the ground. Uzui tried to behead Akaza, but the demon punched his thigh and left shoulder, barely missing his head. Uzui tried again, but the demon punched him in the middle of his collarbones. Rengoku got up quickly and grabbed his sword again in a last-ditch effort to behead Akaza. As he tried this, Akaza punched him right in the torso and head, breaking many ribs and smashing an eye. Now the demon ran away into the woods to get away from the sun. Both Uzui and Rengoku fell to the ground. Rengoku was unconscious, but Uzui was still awake. If the Flame Hashira was not helped soon, it'd be too late.