25

Zhong Qiuchen was very fast, and his physical strength was already the strongest among the group of people, but he was still not at all comparable to the monster. He only had time to see a figure from a distance, and the monster disappeared.

Zhong Qiuchen gritted his teeth and chased Xu Yuan away. Seeing that the monster had completely disappeared, he was thinking about stopping and going back, when he saw a figure on the far roof on the left out of the corner of his eye.

The man was standing against the light, wearing a black shirt, half-length short hair, tall and slender, he should be a man.

Zhong Qiuchen suddenly stopped and turned around to look over there, but the roof over there was empty and there was no one there.

Zhong Qiuchen frowned and stared there for a moment.

Everything seemed to be just his illusion, and there was no movement anywhere.

With this disturbance, when Zhong Qiuchen looked back at the direction the monster had left before, the monster that had already disappeared disappeared even more.

Unable to catch up, Zhong Qiuchen hesitated for a moment, turned around and went back.

After walking a few steps, Zhong Qiuchen looked back at the far roof on the left. He had a strange feeling that the figure in the black shirt was definitely not a zombie.

The man seemed to be looking at this side before, and he was taken aback by him suddenly running towards this side, but this is obviously impossible, there are only zombies in this city besides them.

Ten minutes later, Zhong Qiuchen returned to Mo Ansen and the others in the midday sun.

Xue Weiwei had already returned, and as soon as he saw him, he chattered, "Where did you go? We thought something happened to you, and we were wondering if we should go out to find you."

They stopped in front of a cash machine on the side of a bank, which was even more remote than the old town. The bank was small, and the small cash machine entrance and the cover of four machines just isolated this side from the outside, allowing them to won't be seen.

"Is it possible that there are still people in the city?" Zhong Qiuchen walked to the steps next to Mo Ansen and sat down. He dug out water from his backpack and drank it in small sips.

"People?" Mo Ansen was surprised.

"I seemed to see someone just now."

"Are you sure it's not a zombie?" Xue Weiwei leaned over, "Could you be mistaken?"

Zhong Qiuchen shook his head noncommittally, "It's too far away to see clearly, but it feels like a person. Wearing a black shirt, you should have spotted me too."

Mo Ansen thought for a moment, "If it's really a human, it can only be from the team."

"Could it be that you were attracted by Team Mo?" Xue Weiwei looked at the old city, which was almost completely destroyed by Mo Ansen. If there are still people alive in the city who are still alive, they will definitely notice such a big movement.

"You said he found you?" Mo Ansen looked at Zhong Qiuchen.

"Well, but he immediately hid when I looked over."

"Then don't worry about it, go to gather outside the city first, if he really finds out, you will definitely find him."

Zhong Qiuchen nodded. Mo Ansen made such a big fuss yesterday, if there were any living people in the city, they would have already rushed to this side.