Prologue

🕸️

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧, a wanted criminal, hunted down by the Spiderman himself. It's a funny name really, it sounds so unserious but the crimes that this criminal has committed? Not so funny.

"boogeyman" is a 𝐭𝐨𝐩 criminal of Brooklyn.

This criminal is 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 and 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭. Reports of lost jewelries here and there, almost as if everything that is happening is sped up. No one has ever caught this criminal.

The creepy thing is, the jewelry stores this criminal has stolen from said it looks like an 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 and a creepy looking set of 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.

The people rely on spiderman to finally put this criminal in prison for good. But even the Spiderman himself is 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

A 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 laughter echoes through the abandoned room.

𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 looked around him. Breathing heavily, sweats started to appear, his heartbeat speeding up, he's not usually like this to his other enemies but this one? This one is as strong as him, he can feel it. His Spider senses told him so.

The room become silent. 𝐄𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 silence.

Spiderman stopped, and looked up above him. There it is.

A scary alien like creature is there staring at him with it's frightening white eyes. It's razor sharp section of teeth with it's tongue hanging out send 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 down Spiderman's spine.

It jumped away breaking the gas tube with it's sharp hands. Fog filled Spiderman's vision as he struggled to find him.

"Augh! what the hell-" Spiderman coughs. In the corners of his eyes, he can see it's shadow 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠. In panicked he looked around, webbing around the room in the process of finding this frightening alien.

The more he moved the more gas he's inhaled, he had no choice but to stop. Coughing and wheezing as he kneeled down to the ground.

A loud 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 screech made it's way to his ears deafening him.

The creature jumps out of the fog and kicks him on the back sending him hard face flat on the ground before disappearing again.

"I'm guessing you like foreplay" Spiderman jokes before standing up ready to fight. The creature attacks him again but this time he managed to dodge and kick it on the back just like what it did to him. The kick send the creature flying in the fog disappearing again.

"I probably shouldn't have done that." He sighs before his spider-sense kicked in. He rolls on the ground managing to dodge the creature again, the creature got impatient and jumps on him.

Spiderman struggling to get the creature off of him, it seems to have 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 to him. The more move he does to get it away from him the more it got stickier, it seems to be going 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 of him. Slowly the creature's goo got to his face covering it as Spiderman's muffled scream is heard.

The host of this creature falls, who seems to have been 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭, on the ground harshly. She slowly gain consciousness, her eyes widening as she sets her vision on the scene in front of her.

"𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 NO!" She screamed quickly getting in front of Spiderman sticking her hand on every surface so carnage would absorb into her.

"NO NO NO" Carnage threw her from across the room instantly knocking her out leaving Spiderman 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬.

Carnage successfully absorbed into Spiderman. He masked spiderman, now standing at roughly 8 ft tall. He looks around menacingly before landing his frightening white eyes on the poor girl's unconscious body from across the room.

"HM!." He growls looking away from her.

He walks towards the broken gas tube with a sharp end before pointing it to himself. He goes back inside Spiderman, leaving his head hanging out facing him. Spiderman struggled to point it on another direction.

"𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣?" Carnage licked Spiderman's mask leaving trail of saliva. "now, I understand why you've stolen many jewelries." Spiderman said in a mocking voice looking at him up and down. Carnage showed his disagreement towards Spiderman's gesture as he roared 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐥𝐲.

The roar woke the girl up as she watch the scene. All she saw was

𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞.

The girl let out a loud scream as she watched Spiderman's bleeding body fall down against the wall. Carnage left his body 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

In 𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞, the girl grab the tube that impaled spiderman, 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 as she did so. She begun hitting the other gas tube resulting loud sounds echoing around the room.

The 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐞 shrieks, shaking in every directions trying to run away. The girl grab the other gas tubes she was hitting and stab in on the ground surrounding the symbiote.

Fog surrounds the room. She keeps hitting the tubes that surrounds carnage, screaming on the top of her lungs. She backs away and took the grenades that was around her hip, pulling the safety pins before throwing it at where Carnage is.

Quickly, she grabs Spiderman's body carrying him. Looking back at Carnage.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞." She used Spiderman's web-shooter swinging away.

"Our hero,Spiderman, who's identity was later revealed as Peter Parker, was found dead on an alleyway. Now, one question runs through the mind of every citizens. 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒎𝒂𝒏?"

🕷️

By: Loserlvr_