Prologue... kinda

I'm this world, a world where superhero's and villains are real, there are Powers as you'd expect. Everyone has some sort of hybrid animal, whether real or mythical everyone is a hybrid.

Our main character, Thomas Simons, is a 17 year old orphan living on his own with his only income being the closing shift at his friend Niki's coffee shop. He's a Raccoon hybrid who was orphaned at 14 and moved in with his friends Tubbo and Ranboo before getting his own apartment.

There are three main Hero's in L'manburg, the city our big guy lives in, known as the dream team. Dream the wither hybrid, Flame the Blaze hybrid, and 404 the elf hybrid; three very powerful hybrid types which is why they are able to protect others... well protect rich people I should say.

But of course, for every hero there's a villain , and these villains are called the SBI. They're leader Phil the Crow hybrid, Blade the piglin hybrid, and Soot the Phantom hybrid.

Thomas, or Tommy as prefers to go by, lives in the shitty district of L'manburg called Snowchester. Though he has a fairly well paying job as it's in the higher districts he still can only afford a small shitty apartment, though he doesn't stay there often as he's out all day and only comes by to sleep or change.

The cafe he works at is small one, that's very busy during the morning though luckily he has the closing shift, but it's a quaint one. It's decorated by a lot of plants and bookshelves— so many in-fact that some people only come in to read. This is the Flourish cafe, fitting isn't it?

<𑁍☽~~>
This is just some world building info:)
The Abilities going along with each hybrid will probably be explained in the rest of the fic so I'm not gonna bother here-

Also yes- I know I need to continue WTCE but I'm lazy an unmotivated so I'll start with this idea as I've had it for a while👍

Btw this is inspired by another fic so the ideas not really mine but I can't find it anywhere- I'll let y'all know if I find it!!