Music Career

Madison's POV
I ran up to Jack. I just got back from a studio. Here's what happened. I was walking from work yesterday and humming to the music in my ears till a random guy grabbed me and told me to follow him. and so I did. then BAM I get a career. A music career.

As I break down the whole thing Jacks in tears. "Why are you crying?" I ask. "No it's nothing I just don't wanna loose you." he said. aww he loves me from heart. I love him to.

It's been a couple of months not seeing him since my father made our friendship terrible by being around. Yes I was engaged. but engaged to a man I don't like. I like Jack al lot.

"Madison you should leave!" He said so bitterly. "but-" "leave! Now." he shouts at me. he pushed passed me as his strong cologne was inhaled by me. "Carl!" I looked at Carl telling him that he should help me fix this.

"I don't know how to fix this Maddie you broke his heart he didn't even go to Jacks for a vey long time thanks to you." Carl whispered. "who's Jack?" I ask. "his best friend but also his brother in his heart." with that I get terrible.

"Jack! I wanna talk to you!" I run and face him. "can't! I'm working! Go to your husband and make babies or shit" he was the only one that was crying here. "Jack we really need to talk." I reason with him. then the brightest idea came to me Jacks friend.
.
"Why are you here?" Jack shouts at the other Jack. If you want the difference ones Jack G and ones Jack J. they both looked a bit alike. they were both young.

"Jack! I need to talk to you before I go." I shout. they all turn to me. "I found a new job. to be a singer. and I have to go to Hollywood and few other places I won't see you." I cry as he comes and comforts me. they all join in.

"I love you Maddison." Jack whispered into my hair kissing my forehead. I took his kiss and spent it down to my lips. How they connected gave me roller coasters. I love him to.
.
*1 year later*

I was so excited. I haven't seen Jack In a year and now I get to see him for 3days but I can stay if I wanted to.

"Carl?! Jack?!" I ask at the counter. the place looked in terrible shape.what happened? I ask random people and the same answer is told. "they lost and they moved away from here." this is not real.
.
Jacks POV
I took my medicine and left. I was broke. no home. no life. no Maddie. no work. no nothing. all I had was Jack and Carl. I took medicine cuz I missed Maddie and I take them cuz of depression.

"Hey Jack!" Carl greeted with his smiles. it reminds me of Maddison. I really hope she's okay. I miss her. then my phone began to buzz and it was Maddie. I pick up.

"Hello?"
"Jack! Hey where are you?"
"I'm at Jacks and with Carl." I said
"Oh okay I'm at the train station and"
"Are you serious get out its full of dead people that'll kill you!"
"I'm fine!"
"I'm on my way Madd's"I hung up and left.

I finally reached the abandoned train station. I saw a small beautiful figure.
"Maddie!? Here over here!" I shout waving my arms in the air. she came up to me with the biggest smile. "I missed you!" She said and my heart stopped and I-
.....
Filter chapter