2

I can't fucking sleep.

I'm sixteen weeks today, and the twins aren't letting me forget it. I'm nauseas ninety percent of the day, frequently going to the bathroom, and I'm like a human heater, constantly uncomfortably warm.

Another thing that's been keeping me up is I'm constantly horny. I'm sure it has something to do with the hormones, but the six-foot-something, wildly sexy man I'm married to doesn't help either.

It's eleven p.m. and Harry has been asleep for just over an hour. He's been thoroughly exhausting himself the past few weeks trying to prepare for when the babies come. His hair is a mess of curls on top of his head and his mouth is hung open slightly. I smile as I look at his large frame sprawled across our bed, and can't keep my eyes from trailing down to his muscular back.

I've been having sexy dreams too. The last one was about the night I think I got pregnant. I told Harry about it the next morning and he was so offended that I didn't wake him up. I told him that I feel bad when he's been so tired, but he looked at me like I had two heads...and then carried me to the bedroom.

I know that in a few months, hell, weeks maybe, I won't be able to have sex and probably won't want to. So, we really should take advantage of it while we can.

"Harry." I whisper and roll over so the front of me is pressed against his back. I frown when he doesn't budge and slide my hand over his toned torso.
"Baby..." I try again and feel him stir.

"The cookies are in the pantry." He mumbles, clearly still half asleep. I've been craving late night snacks, usually cookies, so he makes sure to keep them stocked.

"I don't want cookies." I grumble, getting a little annoyed. My face drops when I hear a light snore leave him and I roll my eyes.

He's not getting my subtle hints, but he didn't marry me for my subtlety.

I slide my hand down and slip it beneath the waistband of his boxers. As soon as my fingers brush over him, he inhales a sharp breath, breaching consciousness. He starts to grow hard in my palm and I stroke him as I kiss along his shoulder.

He grabs my wrist gently and pulls my hand up, allowing him to turn and face me. His knee slips between my legs and his hand splays across my back as I arch into him. He brushes my hair off my neck and goosebumps erupt all over me when he slowly kisses along my collarbone.

"Harry..." I say his name breathlessly and I feel him smile against my skin when I grind myself against his thigh.

"What is it, my love? Hm?" He hums softly as he palms one of my breasts.

"Don't play with me, Harry." I nearly whine when he pinches my nipple gently through my satin night shirt.

"You need me, baby?" He mumbles as he drags his lips up my neck. "Tell me."

Fed up, I place my hand over his and push it down my body. His warm palm slides over the bump in the middle of us and I guide his fingers between my legs. He pushes the fabric of my pajamas aside and groans when he feels just how much I need him.

All of a sudden, he grabs my hips in both hands and rolls onto his back, taking me with him. I plant my hands on his chest to steady myself, but he wastes no time pushing his boxers down and moving my satin shorts to the side.

His fingertips dig into my skin as he guides me to slowly sink down onto him. His mouth is hung open in pleasure and he pushes his head back into the pillow when I bottom out. I can feel my orgasm brewing just by looking at him like this, but right when I go to move, his head snaps up.

"Take this off." He requests sternly, tugging once on the hem of my shirt.

"Harry, I don't-" I start to protest, but before I can get another word out, the material is being torn off my body. Buttons scatter across the bed and onto the floor while I gasp.