Bayen Munich

Georgia's POV
My bags were packed and I was at my first stop got me some coffee and went onto instagram when I say Bella had posted that the new club she signed for will be announced once the second signing was done. I couldn't help but wonder who she had signed for but I pushed it down and carried on. I later landed in Bayern Munich and left to go and sign for the club when I got there the manager told me to sign the papers for a three year deal and make my way to the next room for pictures as I got there they had said that I would take my pictures alone and then with the other signing that had happened earlier and that's when I saw her.

Bella's POV

My heart dropped I saw her I saw Georgia I could see in her face she was hurting I suddenly felt like I wanted to hug or do something but I just fixed my shirt and toke the pictures with her. I drove home and I went and sat in my room to think what if I didn't leave her that morning do you think she would still look hurt I couldn't think straight that's when I saw the time half past one in the morning I decided to try and get some sleep as I had a press conference in the morning before training.
It was the next day when I left to my press conference and that's when they told me that Georgia was going to be staying with me a part of me felt scared and the other felt okay and thought I could talk things through with her. The press conference and training went smoothly and I went to go and pick Georgia up from her hotel with her bags and take her to my place.