16

Shi Yunyi's performance made Little Misty couldn't bear to watch it any longer.

He was just about to tell Bai Yu that the favorability of the villain has increased again, so let him continue to work hard.

But now this kind of atmosphere can't even open the mouth...

Although he can't sense the changes in the host's favorability, he knows that the host is extremely angry.

He seems to be able to see the host's head floating non-stop: Favorability -10, -10, -10, -10, -10, -10, -10...

Little confused face Looking helplessly at Shi Yunyi, he was already worried that the host would be passive and sabotage.

Sure enough, Bai Yu looked at Shi Yunyi with a gloomy expression. Push him aside.

Then he went to find the clothes that he had taken off, and put them on one by one...

In this situation, it is impossible for him to have any relationship with Shi Yunyi.

If it weren't for the fact that Shi Yunyi had just protected him and was seriously injured, he might have found something to throw at this damn big pig's hooves on the head.

Those touches just now...

those distressed just now...

all disappeared in this instant.

Nothing left!

"Xiao Yu? What's the matter with you?"

Shi Yunyi looked at Bai Yu with an innocent face, he didn't know what he did wrong at all?

The person who was obviously very cooperative just now, why did he get angry when he got angry?

" What's wrong with me?" Bai Yu snorted coldly, "I see you're upset. Can you?"

Bai Yu buttoned these buttons one by one.

My heart is full of grievances...

pet!

Fuck the pets!

With red eyes, Bai Yu walked directly outside the room.

This damn frustrating, can it be more extreme?

When Shi Yunyi saw that Bai Yu was about to leave, he immediately became anxious. He hurried over and grabbed Bai Yu's arm.

Who knew that his hand had just touched Bai Yu's hand before Bai Yu threw it away.

"Get out, don't touch me!"

"What's wrong with you?"

Shi Yunyi was a little anxious.

Since he was a child, he has never been treated like this by others. Among the people he met, who didn't treat him respectfully?

Even if he had a bad attitude, he could use his fist to teach him what to do!

But facing Bai Yu, Shi Yunyi didn't know what to do for the first time?

This person is so fragile, he is afraid of breaking him even if he touches him, let alone hitting him...

And he He couldn't bear to fight at all...

Seeing that Bai Yu was really about to leave, Shi Yunyi became impatient.

He yelled at Bai Yu:

"Bai Yu, don't forget, what did you promise me? You promised to stay by my side forever and never go anywhere, just to be my little pet. How can you talk? Doesn't it count?"

Originally, Bai Yu was already very angry, but now when Shi Yunyi mentioned the word "pet", the anger in his heart suddenly burst out.

He shouted loudly to Shi Yunyi:

"Get lost! What if I don't care what I say? Kill me if you have the ability!"

Bai Yu's words made Shi Yunyi a little annoyed.

How could things that were promised still go back on their promises?

"Why are you like this?"

Shi Yunyi walked over and grabbed Bai Yu's shoulder, pulling him away. Just ready to have a good theoretical theory with him.

But he saw the tears in Bai Yu's eyes, as if they were about to fall at any moment...

His heart suddenly contracted.

Shi Yunyi was stunned for a moment.

"Xiao, Xiaoyu...you, you, you...don't cry..."

Shi Yunyi was so frightened that he didn't know what to say for a while

? What's wrong?

Why are you crying?

Although Shi Yunyi didn't understand the situation, looking at Bai Yu's teary eyes at this moment, his heart ached like something.

No matter how much anger there was, it disappeared in an instant.

Even his tone of voice softened.

"Xiao Yu, it's my fault, it's my fault...don't cry."

Shi Yunyi stretched out his hand and pulled Bai Yu into his arms.

Then hugged him tightly.

This little thing is really naughty and disobedient, and what he says is contradictory.

But Bai Yu's current state still made Shi Yunyi extremely uncomfortable.

He didn't want to see Bai Yu's tears at all, and he didn't want to see him feel so sad that he was about to cry.

"Xiao Yu, don't cry, okay?"

Bai Yu wiped his tears with his hands, and said harshly, "I didn't cry, what a fart. Who would cry for you as a mentally handicapped person!" "

Okay, okay."

Yun Yi really felt that it was too difficult for him.

Other people's pets are trying to please their owners.

How did this little pet of his family become himself to please him?

Shi Yunyi decided that he must learn from the butler in the castle when he has time.

How can I make my little pet docile?

-

Shi Yunyi has been thinking about this question.

At this moment, he was sitting in the main hall of the castle, still thinking about this question.

He managed to coax Bai Yu down yesterday, but Bai Yu refused to let him touch him no matter what.

Even sleeping with him, he refused to sleep with him...

He was clearly by his side, but he couldn't even touch him, Shi Yunyi felt itchy in his heart.

But there was nothing he could do.

Shi Yunyi sighed deeply, resting his head lazily on his hands, looking at the group of beauties in front of him, feeling agitated in his heart.

These beautiful female vampires were carefully selected and sent by various nobles to be his brides.

Every time he sits here and chooses a bride, he gets annoyed to death.

He doesn't like women by nature, whether they are human women or women of the same kind of vampires, he doesn't like them.

This sexual orientation is innate and simply impossible to change.

So it is absolutely impossible for him to choose a bride among these women.

Looking at these people in front of him, Shi Yunyi kept yawning.

"Master, how about this batch?"

The old butler bent down and looked at Shi Yunyi respectfully.

"They are all so ugly! They are so ugly. No, no, no!"

Shi Yunyi said mercilessly.

As soon as he finished speaking, the faces of the female vampires below all changed.

These vampires are carefully selected by the nobles.

Which one doesn't have many suitors outside?

They really want to have good looks, temperament and temperament, and body and figure.

But it seems that no matter which one, the blood emperor is not satisfied.

   The old housekeeper reminded Shi Yunyi in a low voice, "Master, do you want to change the batch ?

" The day of choosing a bride has always been Shi Yunyi's most hated day every ten years. These beautiful women are no different from turnip greens in his eyes. If he didn't watch it, those old men would keep nagging in his ears. Surely he wouldn't look at any of them. I have been watching this for a thousand years, when will it be the end. 

The more Shi Yunyi thought about it, the more upset he became. He looked at these people in his eyes, but he was thinking of Bai Yu in his heart. 

These people are so ugly, each of them is ugly to death. Or their Bai Yu is good-looking, no matter where he looks... Whether it is smiling or crying, he is so attractive... Of course, the best thing is that he doesn't wear it What the clothes looked like... Shi Yunyi was thinking wildly, and his thoughts had already drifted to Bai Yu's side. Suddenly want to see him. 

I don't know if Bai Yu is still angry with himself today? Yesterday he was kicked off Bai Yu's bed as soon as he climbed onto Bai Yu's bed, and he even plausibly said that vampires should sleep in coffins.

    Shi Yunyi was so anxious. He quietly turned his head towards the old housekeeper. 

He whispered: "Housekeeper. How do you usually treat your pets?" The old housekeeper did not expect Shi Yunyi to ask him this question.

"Just treat it well. When you do well, you will be rewarded. If you are not good..."

"What if you are not good?" Shi Yunyi suddenly became interested.

It seems that the discussion of pets is more interesting than looking at these beauties.

At this moment, a beautiful woman beside Shi Yunyi heard the topic of discussion between Shi Yunyi and the old housekeeper, and quickly interjected: "Of course you have to beat the pet if it is

not good, otherwise it will be bad if it spoils its temper. Blood Emperor, You don't know. This animal is an animal..."

Suddenly hearing the woman mention the word "animal", Shi Yunyi suddenly exploded.

he cried out violently.

"Who are you calling an animal? Do you want to die?"

This damn woman dared to call Bai Yu an animal?

Shi Yunyi gritted his teeth hard, his face extremely gloomy. Even his eyes were cold and cold.

Originally, she wanted to please Shi Yunyi, but suddenly she was yelled at like this. This woman was extremely wronged.

She defended in a low voice:

"But Blood Emperor, you just said that they are pets. Pets are just kittens and puppies. They are animals."

Shi Yunyi clenched his fist hard, feeling annoyed in his heart.

Not animals! Not animals!

How could his Bai Yu be an animal?

What the hell is this damn woman talking about?

Shi Yunyi wanted Bai Yu to be his little pet because he thought of the old butler's persian cat lying in his arms.

And his Bai Yu is also such a cute little thing.

That's why he made Bai Yu his pet.

But now this woman said that pets are animals, how could he not be angry?

"Get out!"

Suddenly, she was yelled at, and the woman's eyes were red, and tears fell instantly.

She looked so pitiful, but Shi Yunyi didn't even feel the slightest bit in his heart, he only felt that this person was terribly annoying.

Seeing this, the old housekeeper hurriedly smoothed things over.

"Master, you should stop thinking about your pet. Let's choose a bride you are satisfied with first. After all, this is the one who will be with you for the rest of your life." Shi Yunyi snorted coldly

.

A person who will accompany

him for a lifetime... What qualifications do these women have to be the person who will accompany Shi Yunyi for a lifetime?

He will appear here just to put on a show, and it is impossible to really choose a bride.

But at this moment, he suddenly heard the old housekeeper say "the person who will accompany him for a lifetime"...

Shi Yunyi's heart was suddenly touched.

The shadow of that person is all in his mind...

the shadow of that cute little guy who makes his heart beat.

Yes, why didn't he think of him?