Chapter 22: I'll Always Want To Kiss You

"I'm Isabella and this is Grumpy Old Lady."

I said as I walked into the library, I grabbed the book Harry Potter and started to read it.

"Holy cow I would have never guessed!" I yelled out as people looked up from either studying or reading.

"Draco no, why Pansy?!" I yelled out again causing more attention to me.

"Oh my we get it you're in love!" I said reading about Ginny and Harry. 

"Ma'am?  I'm sorry but you'll either have to be quiet or leave.  We have some people complaining."

The young librarian spoke.  "Oh I'm so sorry I'll be quiet," I said sending her a smile and going back to the book.

"No!  Not Fred!" I yelled again.  "Okay ma'am I'm sorry you'll have to leave.  The lady said walking next to me with a security officer.

"What why?" I said as they started to walk me out of the library.  "Your being too disruptive." The young lady spoke as she walked me to the door.

"I was not," "well I'm sorry ma'am, but many people thought you were."

She said looking at me, "well fine, I didn't need the book anyway."

I said handing her the book back and grabbing the same Harry Potter book I was just reading from my bag and walking off.

"Wow...old people don't make sense." The Liberian said causing me to laugh as I walked off.

I walk into a little cafe getting ready to order what I want.  "I'll have some cinnamon oatmeal."

I said tiredly as I turned around to see Rachel walk in behind me.

"I'm sorry I missed what you said?" "I'll have cinnamon oatmeal." I said even more unclear. 

"I'm sorry ma'am you want a what?" The young man said leaning over the counter trying to hear me better, causing me to almost laugh.

"Oh my god, you're a young man aren't you supposed to have great ears?" I said loudly causing people to look at us. 

"How about this, i-t-g-b ei ei o understand me now."

I said saying randon letters.  "umm no." 

"Oh Jesus Christ I'm old but I can still talk." I said looking at the old man throwing my arms in the air.

"She'll have cinnamon oatmeal." Rachel said in her normal appearance and voice.

After ordering I sat down with Rachel.  "What the hell are these younger people talking about?"

I said a little louder than intended as the young teenagers turned around to look at me.

"I'm sorry what?" The young girl spoke loudly.  "I was wondering what you were talking about."

I said turning around in my seat so I now faced the young lady.  "Well it's not any of your business is it."

"Excuse me, how dare you speak to your elders like that young lady.  Actually you're not very lady like at all."

I said gesturing to the girl that's in front of me.  "Your not my fucking elder, your just a-"

The young girl continued to talk as I spoke over her.  "Yack, yack, fucking yack."

I said while putting my hand in a puppet motion.  "Fucking teenagers."

I said with my old lady voice.  A waiter came over with my oatmeal before I got up to use the restroom.

"Who's been eating my oatmeal?" I said as I looked at my empty bowl.

"I'm sorry what ma'am?" The waiter said as he looked at my bowl.  "I'll get you more oatmeal."