Chapter 1

Shinazugawa Sanemi POV :

Tomioka is the water hashira I don't know why,but I like him and has a crush on him,but I know that Kocho,the insect hashira has a crush on Tomioka,Him and Kocho are like friends.Although I really love Tomioka and sometimes I thought about having sex with him which is weird but yea,sometimes I thought about that makes me crazy.

Tomioka Giyyu POV :

Sinazugawa Sanemi,the wind hashira,I think he's cool while he's mostly mean to me all the time,but I though that was attractive and I have a crush on him but I know my best friend,Kocho Shinobu has a crush on me and likes me but mostly she bullies me all the time to cover that she likes me.

One day,while Giyyu was at home he heard a knock on the door,he opened the door and saw that it was Sanemi "Are you going to let me in or not,emo?" he said and Giyyu lets him in Sanemi enters the house and sits on the couch besides Giyyu "hey...uhh....wanna do something?" Sanemi asks with a sly grin to Giyyu Sanemi asks Giyyu that question to have SEX with him,Giyyu asks him "Well,what is it? what do you wanna do?" Tomioka asks and Sanemi grins and looks up and down at Giyyu.

____________________________

That's all for chapter one! the other part will be on chapter 2, I'll make chapter 2 soon bye ml ! ★ 🎧 🖇️