61

GMAIL

From: ricochetvillareal@gmail.com
To: angelapadriquezj@gmail.com

Subject: ilang milyong beses kitang hihilingin.

Hello 😗

Funny how our lips accidentally touched during our first encounter in a bakery as a result of my own foolishness and desperation. Despite my embarrassment, you entered my life as quickly as the kiss we exchanged there.

I hope it's okay to recall that moment we had. I place my hands on either side of your face, and the space disappears. I've never been so engrossed in a kiss. Then my chest suddenly erupted. My hands are trembling, and my heart continues to skip beats. Although I had kissed before, it never burned me like that.

It was only after tasting your lips that I realized I had been starving despite everything.

I had never met a soul who could speak my language. Until there was you. You are unexpectedly fluent in me.

I want to comb your curly hair everytime because you always tell me how much it's bothering you. But you were the prettiest in your natural curls and morena skin. You are so wildly beautiful, in all of the ways I could ever imagine for someone to be beautiful.

It's funny also how you recommend me a lot of your favorite songs, but your laugh and your sighs, are my favorite melody.

This is my confession. As dark as I am, I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces, with all of my pieces.

Let me love you the way you deserved to be loved, Angela. Let me do it right this time.

Let me be your boy/friend- without a slash this time.

ricochet.